PDA

View Full Version : daily collects

bezu
31-01-2014, 17:47
hi fishao team my idea is to give players a daily gift like simple rod fish coin decoration for visiting fishao every day
i saw how players loved the daily quests thats why i am thinking like that
:)

bezu
31-01-2014, 17:49
because every big game has her own ideas to help players

Snow
31-01-2014, 19:51
Maybe we can have a daily spin and a chance to win from rods to fishcoins, or maybe 3 sheels and we can choose one and gives us the same as the spinning wheel

bezu
01-02-2014, 09:03
thats exactly what i am talking about thank you for helping

- - - Updated - - -

but we need to see more players agree with that;)

Louverousse
01-02-2014, 13:09
I have to admit that that the idea is great !
A daily bonus for those who come to play everyday . That would permit to keep those who like this game and draw newbies !

bezu
01-02-2014, 19:01
thank you that exactly what i am triing to say

Jin
02-02-2014, 10:24
Hello Bezu,

I totally agree on your idea and will put it on our brainstorm list!

- Jin

bezu
02-02-2014, 13:44
thank you jin you are one of my favorite members and its a lot to hear you saying that :)

bezu
15-02-2014, 08:44
are you working on it or the moderators did not like the idea :confused:

haha_lol_13
16-02-2014, 15:49
Love the idea bezu :P

fivemiletown
17-02-2014, 14:03
omg! awsome idea Bezu!
I hope it works!

bezu
18-02-2014, 12:22
thanks all of you ☺

101swaggerboy
21-02-2014, 14:05
it is a great idea i hope there comes a update for this;)

admin
21-02-2014, 17:11
It's not going that fast Bezu ^^ We've actually scheduled over a year of work for our developers, so it won't arrive before 2015 probably ;-)

- Admin

bezu
21-02-2014, 17:52
at least i know that you are working on it

bezu
07-06-2014, 00:29
its almost 2015 im so excited :D

jedisunny
07-06-2014, 07:14
its almost 2015 im so excited :D

Bezu, at least half a year to go, and the admin said they have work till 2015 already, so I would not get overly excited. I love this idea though.

bezu
07-06-2014, 11:51
i waited 6 months i can wait 6 others :p

jdogisbest
15-03-2015, 19:32
We need daily gift! !!!!!

HKArmy
15-03-2015, 19:56
I'm still waiting too. Great idea.

Sturgeonlover
20-03-2015, 15:55
Why not add it soon?

bezu
20-03-2015, 18:38
I posted this idea a year ago where the rewards were average apart from herb and daily quest, but Fishao has many features nowaday making getting rewards easier :)

TheSlacker
24-03-2015, 08:54
making getting rewards easier... :confused:
I remember getting a coin now and then by just fishing. You got one for playing minutes, you got one for throwing in, and one for catching fish. Over time some coins came in due to that.
They changed it, and now I am stuck at upgrade line to lvl 8, win 10 tournaments and get Rex to breed 20 species. So for months no income of coins, and not even all quests give coins either...
So I realy can't agree that now it's easier to get rewards. Far from it.
If you refer to the money tree, mind you that it first cost a lot of coins to get some back, and in the end Herb gave double the coins a year ago, so the tree just fills that empty hole, and it takes a long time to get the investment back you need to put in it first.
Events? realy... no easy way to get reaward, the opposite, easy way to spend more coins then you'd want to.
Daily? it became a lot harder since the new tournament system, at least 90% of the people getting top3 will either just skipp it, or won't make it. So getting that reawrd became harder too.
So, I realy can't see how it is easier now.
Not that I plea to get more for free. Won't help anyway. ;)
It's what it is. But if you find it more easy to get rewards now, please explain.

bezu
24-03-2015, 19:28
The achievements were starter boosts, so are the many first missions,
yes I was mainly reffering to money tree, if you are daily active or aren't the tree will sooner or later make up for the money spent on it, you are getting 1 fishcoin everyday, not to mention level 6 tree

There is absolutely no event with (not spend fishcoins events)where I saw only players with +lvl170 winning in fact, if you remember the pike cichilid event, you will underrstand that it isn't meant for these players only but for everybody

As a player with no Fishao rod, I can confirm that many players are grateful for lines I used to buy a power rod from time to time, and the simple rods I got from DQ weren't enough for me so I was spending 3FC daily on them
Catching a 5 star fish isn't the same as it used to be, as they are very easy to catch now, and as you are an old player, you can confirm this yourself

The greedy Ben is always there for our support,

If you think about it, the fishcoins gain ratio may went lower but so did the prices in proccess
(One exception is the Fishao rod)

bezu
25-03-2015, 15:35
Oh yeah, you can buy certain stuff with fishbucks
Including looks, you don't have to pay valuable coins on them

TheSlacker
28-03-2015, 13:24
There is absolutely no event with (not spend fishcoins events)where I saw only players with +lvl170 winning in fact, if you remember the pike cichilid event, you will underrstand that it isn't meant for these players only but for everybody

As a player with no Fishao rod, I can confirm that many players are grateful for lines I used to buy a power rod from time to time, and the simple rods I got from DQ weren't enough for me so I was spending 3FC daily on them
Catching a 5 star fish isn't the same as it used to be, as they are very easy to catch now, and as you are an old player, you can confirm this yourself

If you think about it, the fishcoins gain ratio may went lower but so did the prices in proccess
(One exception is the Fishao rod)

I never claimed anything about events and lvl of the players participating. I only said events will cost more coins then you get from them, and if you don't spend coins on them, you will never make it in the prizetable.
The pike cichlid event you reffer to was for bucks, not coins. A big diffrence. Besides the pike cichlid event was a joke since they rated everyone with the same lentgh of fish from last sign-up to oldest. In fact if you would look what those players who eventually won have done with their bucks, you might be surpirsed... There have been many opinions about that event, so best not to mention it anymore. ;)

yes lines are good for non-fishao rod holders, I will never claim it's not. And fishoa rod holders did get a line so their rod could still do what they bought it for. At least, big part of the fishao rod holders did, not everyone, and that's where I stil feel the dev did a great unjustice to a select group of players by making them start with lvl 1 lines and not being able to catch what they have payed for.
In fact I was able to particiapte tournaments, I was able to buy luck poitions, watches, I was able to buy shark bait and such. And now I am stuck saving coins to upgrade a line before being able to do all that again, so for me personally it's not easier to get coins, a lot harder, and for a long while longer too.
But I wasn't speaking for me personally, I still think it's not easier to get coins these days, then is was before. And you say you mean the money tree, but that is just 1 coin each day, unless you invest first, and yes 'someday' it will bring more coins to certain players, including me. When I will have gotten back an other 1338 coins from it, it will finally start to bring me coins, that's in about 250 days from now. A lot could happen by then.
and prices didn't exactly go down. Indeed prices dropped, but so did functionality, potions don't last as long as they used to...
and yes you can buy hairstules for bucks now. But who will ever buy those? We're all drowning in them by daily rewards.
But again, that's not the point. The point was you claim it's easier to get coins then it was in the old days. And I'm still claiming it's not. :)

and finally: 5* fish. Yes I'm an old player, and I also don't have the feeling it's easier to catch one. I'm keeping track since march 15th, to see how many 5* fish strike my rod.
I got 1 paroon shark on march 22nd,
I got 1 leafy seadragon on march 25th.
That's all. And I fish daily, and a lot with fish in backyards holding all kinds of 5* and at the right times, or in lost world, or on the beach with dough, so I have chances to hook 5* all the time, yet only 2 in 13 days of fishing. So I don't have the feeling they are more easy to catch now.
If you have, maybe you just got lucky. :)

thevoid99
28-03-2015, 22:40
What I won last night was a green radar and some black-and-white hat.... lame!

bezu
31-05-2015, 18:13
Well, I see that giving advantage to all players is more important, no matter what their level is, and that's a big plus which many and I mean many games lack.So you want the 3 days event to be for the first ones who get 17cm pike cichlids, with the rest just sitting around and watching ?
The game had to keep it's paying players satisfied, I mean it judt left beta at that point, they had to treat them well, and they did,the only persons who may got damaged were the non paying ones who got the F-rod by their patience, and I gotta say, it was awful, but what about the majority of others ? Another +
You aren't obligated to enter a tourney just for your dzily quest, but if you are skilled, you'll be able to score cash. Doesn't sound like a pay to win for me(I know that's offtopic, but I had to make my point clear), which many independent game companies apply to their games.

I'm glad I don't have to pay 16fc for a luck potion even if I get my target in minutes, besides price dropping means possibility to get it in daily quest.
Many people are after deco and stuff, and haircutd for fb (not facebook, fidhbucks ) ispretty much the jackpot for them
Now back to topic, I hope hearing a feedback from others

jdogisbest
31-05-2015, 22:48
This changed form a thread about daily collects to an argument about getting more fc now than in the old days. Do you see how crazy this is?

bezu
02-06-2015, 16:00
Now back to topic, I hope hearing a feedback from others

Thanks for reading,
I see nothing wrong with arguing as far as it is related with the main post

Sturgeonlover
02-06-2015, 18:34
Thanks for reading,
I see nothing wrong with arguing as far as it is related with the main post

That was your own post that you quoted.

jdogisbest
02-06-2015, 23:52
Lol��������������������

bezu
03-06-2015, 00:21
That was your own post that you quoted.

I know what I quoted,that's why I said thanks for reading.
To clarify: I tried making 2 points straight which are:
1-That I was trying to get back to topic
2-Pretty self explaining.
But people seem to care for small unnecessary and therefore, Request lock

ferrealz
03-06-2015, 01:09
HOOoooooo, I have input. I 100% agree with TheSlacker. Nice of him to catch the nitty gritties or else we would have been sold on a lower ratio of fishcoins or whatever. That's pretty ridiculous. Basically, the only thing that that may help us is events. But it's pretty darn hard to with events. There are thousands who try to win the events and only 10 win. I'm probably not going to try too hard to win those since I'll probably have to sit here for at least 4 hours on whatever it is. Yeah, and it's just hard in general to get fishcoins. Making everyone happy is laughable. The good old days were much better.

UncleGrandpa
03-06-2015, 13:30
hi fishao team my idea is to give players a daily gift like simple rod fish coin decoration for visiting fishao every day
i saw how players loved the daily quests thats why i am thinking like that
:)

This was true 17 months ago when you opened this thread bezu, I've been playing almost that long too (334 days in a row as of today), but much has changed since then and it is a much different (and more difficult) game now. These days the randomness of the daily quest requirements leaves much to be desired. With all the possible quest options, why would Tour Top 3 be queued 15 times (or more) in one month? (Answer is below). Also, as has been mentioned previously, the quest prizes have diminished in value relative to the number of fishcoins needed to complete the daily quests. Most of us now simply avoid completing the ones which require spending fishcoins.

To answer the first part of your post, I like the idea, who wouldn't enjoy a freebie? However when making suggestion for improvements/additions/etc to the game, one must understand the fundimental truth that the sole purpose of FISHAO is to separate it's members from as much real money as possible, which is the answer to the frequency of the Tour Top 3 requirement in daily quests. Looking at some past "improvement" examples makes it obvious:

Herb Quest was once from 1 - 9 coins is now 2 - 4 and may disappear altogether in another year (just my opinion)
Ben gives a coin every 8 days, now it's a few random times per month (16 days ago as of this post) and may also likely dissapear some time in the future (opinion)
Fishing Line - self-explanatory
Money Tree - also self-explanatory, however in spite of the original investment will earn a profit down the road (as long as it is allowed)
Missions queue which require spending fishcoins to progress further (most of us are stuck with tour win options)
Events - do you think FISHAO would give away 1000's of fishcoins every week if they weren't making real money on it?
Palm Island (50 fishcoins for 30 days access), how long before other areas require payment?

I am not complaining. If I were, I wouldn't have been coming back every day for the last 334 days. It's a business and the business of business is to make profit, otherwise it would not be a very good business. It is what it is and I'll be here when they eventually close the doors, which I hope is far far into the future. :cool: