PDA

View Full Version : Make new areas :)

chitti
27-03-2014, 06:20
My idea is that make a new area where we can catch only 5 star fishes , but that area unlocks only for a pretty high level example 60 to 70 , so the player can catch new 5 star fishes and the player can improve in level also , so please think about this idea :D

SORRY , if my English is wrong !

- chitti ( fish1234567890 )

Fill1998
30-03-2014, 11:17
Pretty high level is 60 to 70? I think that 160 or 170 level is better because you said there will be only 5 star fishes and players which is in level 60 is very much! Iīm level 156 and I think the new area is needed in Fishao. But only for players in high levels (last is marshville - 120 so the next would be 140, I donīt care). ;)

chitti
30-03-2014, 13:02
its ok ..........
or level above 100 also helps :D

Fishman
30-03-2014, 15:37
Pretty high level is 60 to 70? I think that 160 or 170 level is better because you said there will be only 5 star fishes and players which is in level 60 is very much! Iīm level 156 and I think the new area is needed in Fishao. But only for players in high levels (last is marshville - 120 so the next would be 140, I donīt care). ;)

And when you will reach new areas, you will ask new areas again ?

Fill1998
30-03-2014, 21:13
I donīt care if new area will be f.e. for players with level 100+ or 140+ or 180+... Important is that I little bit get bored. Expect season fish I miss only fire eel (expect it and some summer fishes is my fishdex completed). So my only motivation for now is level 200, oarfish above 1000 cm and fire eel. I saw picture of probably frilled shark which will be season (from april to...) but I only think it. So new area will be great and it may include new fish which arenīt in world of Fishao.
Kind regards,
Fill

chitti
03-04-2014, 14:48
I am asking it again Please make a new area according to 5 * and make some thing new or special in that area ;)

JackBank
03-04-2014, 16:42
We like to keep the game "realistic"

If we add a completely NEW area, there would be low star fishes aswell. All our areas are based on what nature the fishes lives in. And making new areas does also cost A LOT of money, so we need to have the budget to do it :) But again, we are only in early state of development. Who knows if there is going to be some place where you can catch specific fish :)

Fishman
03-04-2014, 18:04
I am asking it again Please make a new area according to 5 * and make some thing new or special in that area ;)

and when you will have finish this new area and fish all fishs, you will ask again a new area ? A game need to have limits.

attacks9
03-04-2014, 18:31
I have an idea: Holland area :p

chitti
04-04-2014, 08:33
and when you will have finish this new area and fish all fishs, you will ask again a new area ? A game need to have limits.

No , the fishes be impossible to catch means very difficult with a luck potion , or there , some fishes with bait hook and vegeteballs because there are very less fishes from those baits and if you do like that it will be having interests to play and so many players who have unlocked all the areas gets very interests to complete that area but it should be very difficult to complete :) Somethings new means just some new ideas of making more coins because I am very poor player in game which means I am out of fish coins , just my father told this idea to me , that's why I have posted this thread , but i thing really it would be fun having this area ;)

JackBank
04-04-2014, 12:41
No , the fishes be impossible to catch means very difficult with a luck potion , or there , some fishes with bait hook and vegeteballs because there are very less fishes from those baits and if you do like that it will be having interests to play and so many players who have unlocked all the areas gets very interests to complete that area but it should be very difficult to complete :) Somethings new means just some new ideas of making more coins because I am very poor player in game which means I am out of fish coins , just my father told this idea to me , that's why I have posted this thread , but i thing really it would be fun having this area ;)

As I said ..

We like to keep the game "realistic"

If we add a completely NEW area, there would be low star fishes aswell. All our areas are based on what nature the fishes lives in. And making new areas does also cost A LOT of money, so we need to have the budget to do it :) But again, we are only in early state of development. Who knows if there is going to be some place where you can catch specific fish :)

chitti
04-04-2014, 16:06
As I said ..

Keep this idea in mind whenever you feel to do so do it.
- fish1234567890

bezu
05-04-2014, 15:46
hello chiti it would be awesome to add an area like the one you are talking about but
originaly post by jack banks
we like to keep the game realistic
but you steal can breed only 5* fish in you home backyard ;)

chitti
05-04-2014, 17:36
hello chitti it would be awesome to add an area like the one you are talking about but
but you steal can breed only 5* fish in you home backyard ;)

but I have already breeded so many 123 stars in backyard

admin
05-04-2014, 21:38
:cool: Some day we will add some new I guess :o

karadur
05-04-2014, 22:34
:cool: Some day we will add some new I guess :o

i got a better idea. instead of a new area make it so you get better stuff while leveling. i mean after level 75 you dont get anything till level 200? thats a loooonggg stretch of levels with not much reward. maybe add some baits that can be given when you reach inbetween levels

chitti
06-04-2014, 08:17
i got a better idea. instead of a new area make it so you get better stuff while leveling. i mean after level 75 you dont get anything till level 200? thats a loooonggg stretch of levels with not much reward. maybe add some baits that can be given when you reach inbetween levels

This is also nice, I am not unlocking anything because i am level 78 and just little bored so I told to get a new area ;-)

bezu
06-04-2014, 16:03
This is also nice, I am not unlocking anything because i am level 78 and just little bored so I told to get a new area ;-)

that means you are so close to unlock thombani town ;-)

admin
06-04-2014, 22:58
* More unlockables *

Will put it on the future update list ;-)

karadur
07-04-2014, 02:05
* More unlockables *

my question is will the people who already passed the levels that you unlock the new stuff you add get those items? seems how we already passed the level? ( my opinion on the unlocking more stuff is when you reach a level and unlock a new lure why wouldnt we get that new lure free the first time?)

chitti
07-04-2014, 07:19
* More unlockables *

yeyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you ADMIN I think my idea will success ! ;-) Wow !

chitti
07-04-2014, 07:20
that means you are so close to unlock thombani town ;-)

Ohh... yes I am really close I finished 50% of level 79 also , but no energy to get some fishes ;)