PDA

View Full Version : A Guide Line

saad6118
27-06-2013, 23:44
Hello,

i am going to give a big guide line so please read patiently.

TOURNAMENT
It should not be a open tournament. There should be a level limit Like level 1-5 one group 6-10 one group 11-15 one group. In a tournament only level 1-5 are in a one tournament. 6-10 are in a one. because winning a tournament requires experience and more items. A level 5 player can not match a player who is in level 15. after level 15 it can be a open tournament.
More tournaments can be added. like catching a fish using only a particular rod or bait or catching 15 times a particular fish.

1st prize 35% 2nd 25% and 3rd 15% total 75% and rest of the 25% fishao is getting back. I think it should change. the total amount should be distributed among the players. additional place can be added like 4th and 5th.

Fish Coin
There should be some way of earning some fish coins rather that buying it. it would be a good idea if the fish coin is trade able with other player in exchange of items. Leveling up can add one fish coin in every level. there can be some quest for earning fish coins. waiting for fish coins makes player irritating and mentally forcing to give up the game.

Fish
There should be selling option the fish i caught or doing something with the fish like trading for coins or tournament fee because it is a fishing game and everybody want to do something with there fish but here we can not do anything with our fish. We just only catch them.

Energy
The energy is limited i think it should minimum 20-25 or the recovering time should be 2 Minuit.Because we are not getting fish in every bait and its hard to level up if good rod and bait are not in use.

This is all my suggestion. i will suggest more when i find and remember it.

This is just a suggestion don't take it other ways.

Thank you for reading.

Dmen112
28-06-2013, 07:55
My opinions / Predictions.

The lvl tournament thing would not work for this beta ( There are not enough people in those lvl zones to do so )
I do not see a huge problem of the Lvl system because higher lvl does not mean you can catch better or more it depends on what bait and rod you have.

The tournament prizes are good in my opinion, if there will be more players afther the beta you will have for example 20/25 players and you will get 25% for second place that is 20 x 5= 100 : 4 = 25 Coins for a second place. However for the beta it seems kind of low.

A trading system with fish coins would be cool to see,I am pretty sure there will be worked on some sort of option for fish soon enough :P

About the energy... there should be limits and if it were up to me it would be 1000 energy, but the company would not earn anything from it if you get what i mean. They might higher the energy limit though.

JackBank
28-06-2013, 10:30
Levels does net really matter.

If you are level 8 you can still win over one in level 20 it all depends on how big fishes, how many fishes and the exp on the fishes you catch :) Of course the worse rod you have, the worse is the chance of getting a great fish ! :)

Goldenboy
28-06-2013, 12:31
Hello

Really something must change, because I am stuck, I want to play when I have no coins. I am 17 level, I can not do anything, Fishing with bamboo and bread is really annoying, You keep catching a 10 cm fishes/

Goldenboy

JackBank
28-06-2013, 12:47
Hello

Really something must change, because I am stuck, I want to play when I have no coins. I am 17 level, I can not do anything, Fishing with bamboo and bread is really annoying, You keep catching a 10 cm fishes/

Goldenboy

Check this guide out.
http://forums.fishao.com/threads/55-Guide-Level-up-fast-and-getting-fishcoins

Goldenboy
28-06-2013, 12:53
Already done all... I have won 10 tournaments, collected coins, done all achievments which I could do..

JackBank
28-06-2013, 13:43
Sounds like you are giving up too easy :)

Advice:
When collecting coins try and spare some up for better rods

Goldenboy
28-06-2013, 15:49
Sounds like you are giving up too easy :)

Advice:
When collecting coins try and spare some up for better rods

I already did, max coins I have got is 17 in tournament. So 5 coins for rod, 2 coins for bait, 5 coins other tournament.
And bait is ok for 1 tournament. for next one you need again 5+2 (Bait) If you are not lucky you get 2nd place, you get only 5-10 coins...So? It depends on luck... once you are unlucky you lose all coins, and all you can do is Bamboo'ing with bread....

JackBank
28-06-2013, 16:02
That rod only have 100 throw-ins if you are an active player you should try and get one of the rods that costs 12, with more throw ins and use bread and dont buy too expensive baits

Goldenboy
28-06-2013, 16:25
That rod only have 100 throw-ins if you are an active player you should try and get one of the rods that costs 12, with more throw ins and use bread and dont buy too expensive baits

Wait, big rod are 100 throw in's, power rod are 150 and costs 12 coins, 2x big rod is 200 and costs 10 coins, What are you talking?
And bread does not win tournaments...

I have played 25 tournaments and got prize in 21, And I know what I am talking..

Goldenboy-.

TastyBacon
28-06-2013, 16:32
I've won multiple tournaments using bread as bait.

You can also collect shells at the Beach, and trade them to a NPC when you collect 50 of them for a box of Fish Bait in Cool Mountain (level 10 req.)

If you want to constantly be buying special baits and rods, you have to spend money to support the game and developers.

JackBank
28-06-2013, 18:52
Then don't use bread in tournaments. Or relax with doing tournaments, because when you get higher level you unlock more areas and there is more missions / achievements you can do to earn some extra money.

saad6118
28-06-2013, 20:39
i dont know how to win a tour. i never won a tour. i came 2nd in few.

Jin
29-06-2013, 00:48
Hello Saad6118,

Thank you for your feedback, always love to read good suggestions. Im sure around 50% of your post will be done in some way in the future.

Keep posting your ideas, and enjoy playing FISHAO!

About tournaments: it's all about learning FISHAO. Try to throw in on spots where you see other players having a quick bite, and you will win someday for sure.

Thanks,

- Jin