PDA

View Full Version : honest question....

karadur
14-04-2014, 20:46
so im wondering what the deal is with daily quest. i have got my daily quest done everyday since i started playing and yet i never get any thing good as a prize. i am level 107 and being that level it takes along time to get xp without the help of decent rods/bait i feel like its a waste of time for me to do daily quest when the reward is a hat or hair style...... its hard to get any xp when you are using a bamboo rod and dough. would be nice to get some good daily rewards from the quest. so i can fish better fish and get xp faster.

Johnny_Be_Good
21-04-2014, 01:31
so im wondering what the deal is with daily quest. i have got my daily quest done everyday since i started playing and yet i never get any thing good as a prize. i am level 107 and being that level it takes along time to get xp without the help of decent rods/bait i feel like its a waste of time for me to do daily quest when the reward is a hat or hair style...... its hard to get any xp when you are using a bamboo rod and dough. would be nice to get some good daily rewards from the quest. so i can fish better fish and get xp faster.

i keep getting to add someone and its getting old ive pretty much quit doing my daily's

karadur
21-04-2014, 02:51
i hear ya johnny i have only got the add new people through referal but ever time i do my daily i get nothing but junk. best i have ever got was 5 coin item big rod. i mean almost 40 days in a row and 5 coins in items seems a little cheap to me

bezu
21-04-2014, 09:57
me 2 i stopped doing any daily quest that requires fish coins except+3 days quests cuz i always get nice baits and magic watches + luck potions from finishing them

bezu
21-04-2014, 09:58
and daily quests weren't so cheap before i mean 2 or 3 months ago i was getting a 8fc reward from daily quests