PDA

View Full Version : FISHAO Question / Answer

bezu
21-04-2014, 09:52
I dont have enough energy to continue fishing how to get more ?
you can buy energy with fish bucks and fish coins

10 Energy = 40 Fishbucks | 50 Energy = 4 Fishcoins | 100 Energy = 7 Fishcoins
500 Energy = 30 Fishcoins | 1000 Energy = 50 Fishcoins |
Missions are great sources getting energy as well ( 5-250)

How to get fish coins in this game ?
Successfully completing missions (Please take note that not all missions have fishcoins as rewards and the ones that do give you different prices depending on the difficulty of the last mission)
Bobs Mini-game
Winning Tournaments
Old man ben
Doing herbs quest
Collecting moneytree coins daily (level2 and above)
Registering new refferelas ( 1fc fr each level over 15 the refferal reaches)
Purchasing fish coins

How to get fish-bucks in this game?
Selling fish in fish market
Collecting them from moneytree(50-1000)
Selling your useless items to Vasilliy (located in cool mountain)
Purchasing them

What paying options do i have in this game?
Credit card, Giro-pay, Paypal, Paysafecard, Phone Call, and SMS (Note: paying capabilities may change from a country to another)

How to add a player as friend in this game?
click on the player go to his profile and click "add as friend"

What's the fish market and what can i do there ?
In the fish market you have the ability to sell your fish for fish-bucks, it closes every Sunday

Why is the fish market closed every Sunday?
Sunday is in real a day of rest that's why its closed then.

What's a fish box,how to get it and what can be found inside it?
A fish box is an item with random rewards from baits to energy that can be collected in any area with a dropping quantity that depends on the players at the area successfully making balance.

How to get free dough when i run out of baits?
Go to world map then lake town you'll find him there

What is the trout farm and what can i do over there?
In the trout farm you can gain double exp for the fish you get over there

How can i change my rod or bait?
Go to inventory {The Bag} and choose your bait or rod.

how can i change my profile settings or change my character?
click on the circle«GEAR» right on the top and then change your settings.

How to trade/sell/buy/ exchange items?
When you have a online friend (+lvl10) click on navigator "trade" and click on the player who you want to trade with
-June 16th 2014: the rods,baits and items trade generally has been cancelled due to the abuse of this system by few players in order to get gaming advantage , which was unfair for many others.

what are luck potions and what's the purpose of using them?
use luck potions to double your chances on catching a very rare fish " price: 2/5 fish-coins
March 20th 2014: the price and duration of these two items has been reduced from 16/12fc to 5/2fc and from 60/30min to 15/7min.

What are magic watches and what's the purpose of using them?
Use magic watches in order to reduce the waiting times by 50% price: 4 fish-coins

What are fish radars and what's the purpose of using them?
Use a fish radar to find-out where the good fishing spots are price : 1/4/5fish-coins
-june/july 2014: the green fish radars are able to be bought by the usage of fishbucks (99fb) thanks to a new update which allowed various items to be bought by fishbucks

what are EXP boosters and for what are they useful
if you use an EXP booster you will ge t double EXP points for the fish you catch! price: 5/12 fish/coins
-March 20th 2014: the exp boosters have been added to the game.

I dont know how to catch a specific fish/I need a new decoration but I don't know the source of getting it. What am I supposed to do?
You should visit the fishao-wiki that is a"sequel" to the fishao blog which was closed on december 2013.to be replaced by an all new evolved version named the FISHAO wiki made by our respected moderator Salty ==> Fishao Wiki (fishaowiki.com)

I have been finding no luck in tournaments i take part in what am i supposed.to do ?
if you have no luck on the tournaments you really should read this guide it'll definitely help you ==> Tourney guide (http://forums.fishao.com/threads/34-Tournament-Guide)

- Bezu

chitti
21-04-2014, 10:22
Nice guide but I suggest every one to buy energy by only fish bucks because by the coins you can buy rods and baits etc...... ;)

rose3
23-04-2014, 05:24
nice guide !:cool:;)

Posbwerop
28-08-2014, 17:06
I really liked this*information.

prashant
04-10-2014, 11:05
nice guide bezu :)

bezu
04-10-2014, 23:14
Thank you am glad that you liked it :) hopefully it was helpful as well

bezu
24-12-2014, 20:59
guide has been edited due to the in-game updates
and the grammatical.mistakes present in the guide

was24
25-12-2014, 19:33
You forgot the Money tree in the "How to get Fishbucks" section :p

bezu
25-12-2014, 20:58
thanks for feedback , the thread has been edited,
i am sorry for the lack of these items but as you know i was absent for a while and therefore couldnt keep up with all updates anyways thanks!

was24
25-12-2014, 21:09
No problem :)

bezu
06-01-2015, 19:52
The guide has been updated O:-)

Salty
06-01-2015, 20:16
Great stuff! :)

bezu
07-01-2015, 18:48
Thanks alot, the kind words of someone in your grade are greatly appreciated

blue_martins
26-01-2015, 14:11
Quando você está em outro mundo você é considerado estrangeiro? :Confused:

bezu
26-01-2015, 17:26
I dont really understand what you mean with "foreighn", are you mainly reffering to the NPC in mystic desert?
if you are talking in general , no you arent, you are a part of a family

Eu realmente não entendo o que quer dizer com "foreighn", são principalmente reffering para o NPC no deserto místico?
Se você está falando em geral, não, você não...
;-) O:-)

prashant
31-01-2015, 04:54
hi bezu u forget about line and how to upgrade it and other information about about line

bezu
31-01-2015, 12:19
Yes, I apologize for this, but i refused adding a generic /frequent question, instead I'll add the useful links, (some items ingame have been better presented by other users so ill just link players with them) ;-) thanks for feed back!

Salty
02-02-2015, 08:48
hi bezu u forget about line and how to upgrade it and other information about about line

There is a guide for it here otherwise:

http://forums.fishao.com/threads/2343-Money-tree-fishing-line-tutorial?highlight=fishing+line

bezu
02-02-2015, 19:48
As you see prashant,some guides cant be explained in a multiple Q/A thread but need their own space, instead I just answeres shallow questions with a short way
I suggest the Wiki for such imformations and specific details need ;-) thanks for being here guys!

OrangeJan
20-04-2015, 22:49
I could use some advice on fishing in the pyramid of Mystic Desert. I haven't even had a nibble, but I only have tried bamboo, plain and big poles... tried dough, fish, grasshoppers, and streamers as bait...HELP PLEASE

nahnook
20-04-2015, 23:09
I could use some advice on fishing in the pyramid of Mystic Desert. I haven't even had a nibble, but I only have tried bamboo, plain and big poles... tried dough, fish, grasshoppers, and streamers as bait...HELP PLEASE

There are only 3 types of fish inside the pyramid, and the only bait they eat are insects and fish so just use those baits. Maybe try using a luck potion 1 or 2 as well. It can take a while to get bites inside the pyramid but just keep at it. As for rod it depends on your line level as well. Golden and The Black arowana will need a decent size rod to catch there but for the goldfish bamboo rod should be enough to get that one. Good luck!

was24
21-04-2015, 00:06

English please!

was24
21-04-2015, 00:07

I would use a strong rod. (Quality Rod) Most of the fish there are strong.

jdogisbest
21-04-2015, 01:00
You can get bucks and coins in events, and bucks by trading

KuyaMarvs
21-04-2015, 14:55
There are only 3 types of fish inside the pyramid, and the only bait they eat are insects and fish so just use those baits. Maybe try using a luck potion 1 or 2 as well. It can take a while to get bites inside the pyramid but just keep at it. As for rod it depends on your line level as well. Golden and The Black arowana will need a decent size rod to catch there but for the goldfish bamboo rod should be enough to get that one. Good luck!

In addition, you could try to extend your pyramid time to Seth in 24 hours, despite that he is getting in your nerves for cursing you after the first free extension and you can accumulate a 220+ hour time inside the pyramid (which is my actual total time).

Also my recommendation for the bait is INSECTS for you to at least catch a goldfish (it does not eat FISH) and not waste your pyramid time without a caught fish.

MysteryR
30-05-2015, 20:06
Nice guide, it will be helpful to new players!