PDA

View Full Version : Roll back? -_- Bad for the players :(

vincebinasoy
05-05-2014, 09:38
i lost 4 levels, 70+ coins. The server did roll back and yet there are no gift or something that is given to the players for the inconvenience. We did wait for a long time for this maintenance to end. I am very excited because the servers are up again but this is what happened -_- It makes me angry and the other players as well. :mad: Many are complaining about the lost of their items too. :( Hope something will happen :(

chitti
05-05-2014, 09:40
Yes ! I was level 100, 0% but all progress lost then I fished a lot why should I miss them ?

Nuu
05-05-2014, 09:43
Why should you miss them? They sent you a message yesterday, to be careful, that every progress could be gone! For that reason you miss it.

chitti
05-05-2014, 09:47
Even that message is missing ! :D lol

Nuu
05-05-2014, 09:50
They really sent it :D Weird.

vincebinasoy
05-05-2014, 09:50
They said "could" not "will". So it not 100% sure that the progress will be gone. If that's the case, its better if they closed the server sooner.

Nuu
05-05-2014, 09:55
Yeah and i wrote could too. But they warned us so stop complaining, this is your own fault.

JackBank
05-05-2014, 09:56
Even though if closed the server sooner, other players would have lost some stuff. This can't really be avoided.

gutyman
05-05-2014, 09:56
It was obivious that they will do this reset, but my question is : are ALL the players got 1 day reset, or just the players with the bug? (cause i saw players that dont got any bug yesterday) if not all the players thats no fair, cause now we missing the 3 coins from herb yesterday :(

If u think about it u dont miss anything, just lost a day of fishing (my heart with players that caught 5 star fish, or won a big tourney)
I hope that it wont happend again, but if so :
FISHAO team should respond much faster, and tell to players not to progress in game, and not to wait 7-8 hours of regular game+ 10 hours maintenance.

vincebinasoy
05-05-2014, 10:02
I won many tournaments and its going to waste. The team should really responded much much faster. And there must be some moderators online to guide some players. Very few moderators are moderating the neglish server

chitti
05-05-2014, 10:08
Yes I missed 3 coins with herb yesterday :( they can give that 3 coins and reset our yesterdays levels because so many worked a lot yesterday :)

gutyman
05-05-2014, 10:08
I won many tournaments and its going to waste. The team should really responded much much faster. And there must be some moderators online to guide some players. Very few moderators are moderating the neglish server

Agree with u. lately i dont see many mods on the english server (maybe 2 max),
And we dont see any public message here or on game from fishao .

mariejoh
05-05-2014, 10:10
I didnt got any message and ive lost a 5* star fish a got yestarday =(

chitti
05-05-2014, 10:17
They should solve this quickly :)

LanOli
05-05-2014, 10:21
Well, I lost nothing more than 2h15min fishing. I was lvl 114 when I went home with the DevilOfHell 9 watches, 9 potions and 9 multipliers. After 2h15min got to lvl 120.
Today, I'm just at lvl 114 and back to complete this my "happiness" Herb is in Marshville.

vincebinasoy
05-05-2014, 10:23
I saw 2 moderators online in the deutsch server and they are friendly to other people. I think they did some picture together with other players. Moderators I see in english are sisca and princezoffishao. They seldom online and princez are not that approachable. When players are really in need of moderators, they aren't there for them to respond for the reports :(

chitti
05-05-2014, 10:25
These moderators will be in a secret place :( they don't come more to beach because more people will be in beach :(

gutyman
05-05-2014, 10:28
I didnt got any message and ive lost a 5* star fish a got yestarday =(

Oh i so sorry 4u

- - - Updated - - -

Well, I lost nothing more than 2h15min fishing. I was lvl 114 when I went home with the DevilOfHell 9 watches, 9 potions and 9 multipliers. After 2h15min got to lvl 120.
Today, I'm just at lvl 114 and back to complete this my "happiness" Herb is in Marshville.

Sorry to hear it, and thats the proof that even to mods didnt know that they shouldnt keep progress playing on the game

vincebinasoy
05-05-2014, 10:30
These moderators will be in a secret place :( they don't come more to beach because more people will be in beach :(

I know. :( They dont need to be always at the beach but they must visit the beach very often to respond to players reports or questions.

chitti
05-05-2014, 10:31
I want my 100th level back :( because just before 5-10 minutes back of doing maintenance I reached level 100 proof is my avatar

gutyman
05-05-2014, 10:33
I saw 2 moderators online in the deutsch server and they are friendly to other people. I think they did some picture together with other players. Moderators I see in english are sisca and princezoffishao. They seldom online and princez are not that approachable. When players are really in need of moderators, they aren't there for them to respond for the reports :(

They both are good mods, mostly they dont talk in English ( i guess phillipino), so myabe because of that ur thinking that dont approachable.

LanOli
05-05-2014, 10:34
Sorry to hear it, and thats the proof that even to mods didnt know that they shouldnt keep progress playing on the game

We moderators are, first of all, players. Moderator is to have a differentiated clothing and privilege to help players with the difficulties and keep the game in order. We are players like you and "sweat shirt" to make daily mission, catch fish 5 stars, go to a tournament, etc. ... I'm sorry too and I am very sad and upset because my biggest goal was to get in Marshville.

vincebinasoy
05-05-2014, 10:37
I want my 100th level back :( because just before 5-10 minutes back of doing maintenance I reached level 100 proof is my avatar

Aw that's sad :( Me too cause its a long time to level up :(

jeroen_vandriel
05-05-2014, 12:57
LanOli, I've read your progress yesterday and from all the people whining here I think you would have the most reason to. But you don't and I believe that's fair and very mature. You can make that 9/9/9 run (I am jealous of that!) in DoH again.

Come on people everything you did yesterday, you can do it again. If all is right, everybody should have back what they had Saturday (people due to time differences there might be 1 - 2 things lost. But still nobody lost what they didn't have earlier.

One thing that can be improved IMHO: The information of Fishao to the players. Whether through mods or through PM's. The server is back on several hours now and still no mass PM what happened. People ask questions all the time on the beach.

vincebinasoy
05-05-2014, 15:43
They both are good mods, mostly they dont talk in English ( i guess phillipino), so myabe because of that ur thinking that dont approachable.

Sisca is from indonesia and Princez is from philippines. Sisca is more aproachable than princez though :3

nico.dalmau
05-05-2014, 16:08
They sent you a message yesterday.
I did not get any warning message. I realized something weird was happening couse I had won 3 achievements really fast and then I found out that all my achievements were reseted. Then i asked a moderator in the game, but I had already expended some valuous bait and throws with the rod.
I did not lost much, but I can undestard those who lost a lot.

JackBank
05-05-2014, 16:14
I did not get any warning message. I realized something weird was happening couse I had won 3 achievements really fast and then I found out that all my achievements were reseted. Then i asked a moderator in the game, but I had already expended some valuous bait and throws with the rod.
I did not lost much, but I can undestard those who lost a lot.

Everyone got a warning. You must not have seen it then, but everyone got one.

DarkRaven
05-05-2014, 16:51
Sisca is from indonesia and Princez is from philippines. Sisca is more aproachable than princez though :3

When you have problems with a moderator, you can come to me and this thread wasn't about if a moderator did or do her or his job !!

acongojada
05-05-2014, 23:22
I got a warning, but it was in another language that I don't speak, and when I wrote back with no reply, the only thing in english was the words "warning" and "fishao team" I thought they were trying to tell me that I did something wrong, so I wrote them back asking them to please send it in my language, and that I hadn't even talked to anyone. I thought they were warning me!

vincebinasoy
06-05-2014, 01:54
I got a warning, but it was in another language that I don't speak, and when I wrote back with no reply, the only thing in english was the words "warning" and "fishao team" I thought they were trying to tell me that I did something wrong, so I wrote them back asking them to please send it in my language, and that I hadn't even talked to anyone. I thought they were warning me!

I think you can't reply to the message that the Fishao team sent to the players. Did you reply to that or just a warning from mods?

admin
06-05-2014, 19:35
The roll back is for everybody a bad thing. But it could not be avoided. There was a database crash sunday morning. We are doing our best to prevent this from happening again. We are sorry for the lost progress. We hope you still enjoy playing the game.