PDA

View Full Version : 15 energy fishing ----Space----15 energy fishing............ fill in the space

abhisek_520
30-07-2014, 14:40
After finishing 15 energy we are just standing, doing nothing. Can you add something new game ideas which will make us engage to play the game, like in the meantime; we can do something so that we can earn some more fish bucks or fish coins.

15 energy fishing ----Space----15 energy fishing............ fill in the space.

Thank You...

Fishman
30-07-2014, 16:43
You can take shells :)

JackBank
30-07-2014, 17:15
As Fishman said, you can collect shells. And if a tournament is ready you can do that as well, that does not require energy :)

But hopefully there will be some more ways to spend time while waiting for the energy to regenerate :)

prashant
30-07-2014, 17:32
What will be new update in game?
when it is coming?
i am so excited for it:)

JackBank
30-07-2014, 20:28
What will be new update in game?
when it is coming?
i am so excited for it:)

Soon we will have an update with money tree and missions which will replace the "Achievements" :)

courtneygoldstein
31-07-2014, 02:37
When is "soon"? One thing I would like to suggest is that if we get the 50 from dq or box why not let the energy continue to grow the same as it normally would and if we level instead of just leaving us whatever we have left of the 50 why not add the new 15 to the 50 or what we have left. Often i feel like I lose when i get 50 and about to level since really only get 35 since lose the 15 for leveling

prashant
31-07-2014, 09:38
Soon we will have an update with money tree and missions which will replace the "Achievements" :)

moneytree?
can you describe it briefly.

JackBank
31-07-2014, 11:36
Sorry guys I will let the mystery get to your heads ;) No more information from me will be given about the new update ;) But I am sure you'll love it

gutyman
31-07-2014, 11:55
moneytree?
can you describe it briefly.

Original pic posted by Admin
The money tree :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

prashant
31-07-2014, 15:36
Sorry guys I will let the mystery get to your heads ;) No more information from me will be given about the new update ;) But I am sure you'll love it

I hope all players will love this moneytree.

abhisek_520
31-07-2014, 17:30
As Fishman said, you can collect shells. And if a tournament is ready you can do that as well, that does not require energy :)

But hopefully there will be some more ways to spend time while waiting for the energy to regenerate :)

For collecting shells or collecting fish box you need Running Shoes, All players do not have that. For Tournament , you need 5 fish coin, Good Rod (bamboo or simple rod no use), and Good baits like maggots, grasshopper....

Fishman
31-07-2014, 18:00
For collecting shells or collecting fish box you need Running Shoes, All players do not have that. For Tournament , you need 5 fish coin, Good Rod (bamboo or simple rod no use), and Good baits like maggots, grasshopper....

And you can have this playing every day. Herb, Bob, Ben gives Fishcoins. Daily quests give baits...

oggi
01-08-2014, 00:20
Well ? When is it gonna come ? :)

JackBank
01-08-2014, 00:22

What do you mean? it's not necessary to have Running shoes for either of them. If you have problems not getting any shells because of too many players, simply go on another server. And tournament.. sure 5 coins, but you can easily get that from doing Herb, bob and ben
And it really depends on who you are playing against. because you could end up playing people having the same rods as you..

No baits is better than other. Just not all fishes likes dough for example, does not mean its worse than other baits

courtneygoldstein
01-08-2014, 08:32
any hint when the update will be? Reason I ask is want to try and get as many achievements as i can before the new "missions"

Thanks

WATERSHIPDOWN
03-08-2014, 20:53
Hey Courtney, I started a thread called Removal of Achievements about a month ago asking about the new updates and I believe the admin mentioned that the changes would occur in a couple of months; so I am assuming that the changes will be coming up maybe mid to late August. Of course I am sure it depends on many different variables, but that is my best guess. Take a look at my thread if you like, it is under Game Talk :)

admin
05-08-2014, 10:28
Late August, early September: great guess!!

WATERSHIPDOWN
08-08-2014, 23:25
OOHHH I cant wait :D

TheSlacker
12-08-2014, 15:18
Courtney, they can't continue the timer when you have above 15 energy, because then after a night sleep we would all get enough energy to fish for hours. :)
I wouldn't want them to have the timer keep running no matter the amount of energy, but only if we are online, because then we would loose a lot more energy then the few energies we loose on the occasional 50 energy received.
Be smart: open boxes only when you are not about to level, same for daily quest, make sure you use up energy before opening your prize, and don't if you are about to lvl, but lvl first, then fish up 15 energy, then open reward. ;)

about tournaments, true, they are too costly. it' a bit sad, because it's a great idea in the game. True bob gives 10 and ben 1 (about) each week, and Herb averages on 3/ day, that's 30 coins/ week. which seems a lot. but for tournament you need to buy rod, preferable a 16 coins rod, you also needs baits, you'll need at least 5 coins of bait/tourney. and if you want to win, add a potion, again coins. So all in all you might be able to play 2 tournaments/week, mostly not with those coins, and then you can't do anything else. Every 30 minutes a tournament starts, thats... gah, not even gonna calculate how many/week. Only being able to do 1, or with luck 2 of them doesn't seem like it was meant to be.

Yet, I feel the inlfow of coins in the game is quite balanced, so the only solution would be to make tournaments cheaper.
Either by: handing out free tournaments (for example 1 free tournament/day, the 5 coins fee is then added from the server), or
by lowering the price/tournament, like make it 1 coins entry fee, or hand out items at the start of the tournament, like free bait, potion,etc. but no rods, since fishao-rod owners can't use them for anything (unless there will be a second hand shop). But it would be nice for instance if people get to pick an item at the start of the tourney worth 5 coins, like shark lure, luck potion, radar,... A lot more players will partiipate making the tourneys a lot more interesting.

abhisek_520
17-08-2014, 04:13
After finishing 15 energy we are just standing, doing nothing. Can you add something new game ideas which will make us engage to play the game, like in the meantime; we can do something so that we can earn some more fish bucks or fish coins.

15 energy fishing ----Space----15 energy fishing............ fill in the space.

Thank You...

In connection with above, After 15 energy in fishing, we are free for 30 minutes (to retain 1 energy, it takes 2 minutes) by the time we can collect shells, dig for worms and maggots, and catch Grasshopper.