PDA

View Full Version : Trading Ban, Game Ban, Trade Chat

KuyaMarvs
04-08-2014, 16:20
In my opinion, I think the mods should have another option in punishing some scammers - implementing a TRADE BAN to them.

1. Think about it. For me, I don't think there could be any relevance in CHAT BANNING scammers because they don't swear or say bad words. By banning scammers for trading, they can learn their lesson about trading. Plus, the punishment can be related to the TRADING SCAM. If they still persists, REMOVE THEIR POSSIBILITY TO TRADE.

2. If a player keeps on committing crimes like cheating and scamming, suspend them from playing the game. In that way, players can be more disciplined and nice to each other.

3.Players need to talk in trading so they can have a nice deal. Sometimes players tend to start a SURPRISE TRADE to other players. Because of that, players don't know what they like to trade. And because of that, some players are being scammed.

Hoping a quick reply to my suggestion! ^_^

chitti
04-08-2014, 16:49
Yea, the idea of TRADE BAN is nice :) yes, people send sudden SURPRISE TRADE, in that way I also got scammed once :(

prashant
04-08-2014, 17:02
there should be also tournament ban for cheating in tournaments.

chitti
04-08-2014, 17:31
there should be also tournament ban for cheating in tournaments.

I think there cannot be a tournament ban because, there cannot be anyone who can hack in tournaments. Players who'll hack in tournaments will be disconnected automatically as Admin said is some previous tread :)

unknown4ever
04-08-2014, 18:34
Yea, the idea of TRADE BAN is nice :) yes, people send sudden SURPRISE TRADE, in that way I also got scammed once :(

Wow, that's rich coming from you considering you are a cheater receiving a chat/pm ban for a month even though players who did less get full banned and IP banned -_-

JackBank
04-08-2014, 19:06
We normally full ban cheaters/scammers etc. Although right now it can be hard to scam people for high value stuff since it has been removed as a trading option, and that have been reducing scam a lot, since scammers goes for items like rods and baits

unknown4ever
04-08-2014, 19:30
We normally full ban cheaters/scammers etc. Although right now it can be hard to scam people for high value stuff since it has been removed as a trading option, and that have been reducing scam a lot, since scammers goes for items like rods and baits

So people who was banned for "cheating" can be unbanned now? :)

JackBank
04-08-2014, 21:32
So people who was banned for "cheating" can be unbanned now? :)

Why should we unban cheaters?

unknown4ever
04-08-2014, 21:43
Why should we unban cheaters?

Well why wouldn't you? :) And why isn't players who have previously cheated in the passed not been full banned even though mods are well aware of what they did :) ..

JackBank
04-08-2014, 23:34
Well why wouldn't you? :) And why isn't players who have previously cheated in the passed not been full banned even though mods are well aware of what they did :) ..

We don't unban cheaters because they cheat and break the rules. That should be obvious for you. We cannot ban people who have cheated months ago. If they were still cheating they would get banned. If someone who cheats.. let's say 1-3 months ago and comes back to play legit and fair, why should he get banned? in some cases we can look apart from anything happened before and if the person continues his cheating scamming and we see it, he will get banned. And also if people cheated maybe a week ago, and he has not been active from a week ago to now, no reason to ban him.

We have rules when it comes to banning cheaters / scammers. We need to talk to the admins they need to give us permission to ban the specific person.

unknown4ever
05-08-2014, 00:08
We don't unban cheaters because they cheat and break the rules. That should be obvious for you. We cannot ban people who have cheated months ago. If they were still cheating they would get banned. If someone who cheats.. let's say 1-3 months ago and comes back to play legit and fair, why should he get banned? in some cases we can look apart from anything happened before and if the person continues his cheating scamming and we see it, he will get banned. And also if people cheated maybe a week ago, and he has not been active from a week ago to now, no reason to ban him.

We have rules when it comes to banning cheaters / scammers. We need to talk to the admins they need to give us permission to ban the specific person.

Omg, that is SOOO not true.. "haha_lol_13" got banned for cheating and I did no such thing and no one will actually listen to me -_- I was a fair player who actually didn't talk that much, just fished .. Until you's banned me and pissed me off .-.

JackBank
05-08-2014, 02:50
At that time you got banned for double accounting. And since then you have created multiple accounts to try and avoid this ban.

-Closed thread