PDA

View Full Version : New Ideas

TinaJessie
10-08-2014, 20:17
Message boards:- For your house so you can either post messages to friends or write what fish you have in you pond.

Private Beach:- For a coin or 2 you can spend an hour on the private beach where you can get shells and either fish only on the private beach or the 5* fish on Pinhera beach are either bit easier to catch.or automatic luck2 potion and blue radar built in.

Messaging system needs overhaul. Ability to forward message from one player to others or copy and paste it. And ability to send message to multiple players.

Sorry if there ideas have come up before.
Hope they havent though

Tina

kaykaykay
10-08-2014, 22:23
I like all these ideas, especially having a fish list for your house. It would be nice to choose who we give our fish list to, not to all the friends on our friends list but only to the ones we choose.
Kay

Sun
11-08-2014, 10:49
Do you mean something like "guestbook" where you and your friends can post comments? Expecially if we can choose as Kay proposed. Good idea. And a fish list too. It is hard now to tell my friends about my fish species. I have a text file and need to open it every time to copy info from it and send a message. So list will be good and ability to copy/paste is a thing I really need.

Sun

TinaJessie
13-08-2014, 01:41
No Sunny I was thinking more along the lines of a black or white board so u can write your fish list on there.

The_Punisher
13-08-2014, 12:45
Some new fishes in Pinheira Beach with dough?

Ullia
23-08-2014, 10:54
Me too I hope for a fish list for backyards,
because if someone has a rare fish but all species in his/her backyard aren`t numerous - it nearly zero-chance to find it so no one try and lot of homes stay unvisited.

and ability to copy/paste is usefull - true.