PDA

View Full Version : Resale Shop

abhisek_520
11-08-2014, 14:37
Situations :
1. I have many Decorations I could not able to sell to other players. What shall I do ?
2. I have got badge in Simple Decorations and classic decorations; my home is full of simple and classic decorations. Now I
want spooky and designers decorations. But I could not able to sell all old decorations. What shall I do?
3. I got lots of Fish baits suppose I have 500 fish baits but I don’t want fish baits , I need money (bucks or coins) right away.
What shall I do?
4. I have 10 coins , I am suppose to join Tournament, but by mistake I bought 2 Big Rods , now I have 0 coin. What shall I
do?
Solution:
If there will be one Resale shop or Exchange Shop where we can just sell our unnecessary or not
used items and get our money (bucks or Coins) back it would be nice.
Since we can not trade Baits , Rods , and Items so Resale shop is necessary . None can cheat in this. And the
Prices will be fixed price.

Thank You…

prashant
12-08-2014, 10:27
i like this idea........:)

TheSlacker
12-08-2014, 13:45
yes the idea is nice, expecially since we can't trade rods and items anymore, nor baits.
BUT it wouldn't work to refund the entire value of those items, because then there would be to much inflow of coins into the game as people will start selling every rewards they get for daily quest, and instead buy stuff they like more.
example: I get green radar, lures, and fish for reward, I sell it all for 6 coins and buy shark bait instead, saving up the 1 coins for later...
It's not that the green radar and the lures and fishbaits are useless to me... so ni this case, the system will be abused to get more valuable stuff faster, while the daily rewards are not meant for that purpose.
On the other hand spending a lot of coins on bait and tournament fee to get top3, and that fish you need for daily, and getting womens hair while you are a man as reward is also very sucky.

so the idea is good, just make the return of money/coins less vluable then the item itself. In the shop you buy items for a price, let's say the shop also buys stuff from player to resell them at normal value, so they would give less if they buy to make a profit out of reselling. I think 50% wouldn't be bad.
so the shop could for instance offer to buy 2 simple rods from you for 1 coin for example...

But I also read somewhere the developpers where thinking about installing a second-hand shop, where people can put stuff up for sale. I think it might be nice to have an auction house. For instance, I put up 3 simple rods with a starting bid of 1 coin, then after 3 days, the auction ends and I get the highest bid (for instance 2 coins). Or if I choose bucks, I get the high bid of bucks...
That might be an interesting idea.

abhisek_520
12-08-2014, 13:58
The Slacker , i like your Auction house and Second hand shop idea.

prashant
15-08-2014, 13:04
i have 10 simple rods i want to sell . all rods i got in daily quest
so i was thinking that if there is resell shop we can sell unwanted prizes of daily quest

abhisek_520
16-08-2014, 05:36
i have 10 simple rods i want to sell . all rods i got in daily quest
so i was thinking that if there is resell shop we can sell unwanted prizes of daily quest

Since we can not trade Baits , Rods , and Items so Resale shop is necessary . None can cheat in this. And the Prices will be fixed price.

admin
17-08-2014, 23:21
Already on our update list.

- Admin