PDA

View Full Version : Catching Grasshoppers in Mystic Desert

pip11
16-08-2014, 17:11
The idea to dig for worms was often posted here, with differnt approaches, buy a shovel and/or 1 dig = 1 energy.
The same could be done with a butterfly net used for catching grasshoppers in Mystic Desert.

As a side effect this could take the pressure of the shell hunting in pinheira - which often leads to some tears and make the other regions of fishao more alive.

abhisek_520
17-08-2014, 04:11
The idea to dig for worms was often posted here, with differnt approaches, buy a shovel and/or 1 dig = 1 energy.
The same could be done with a butterfly net used for catching grasshoppers in Mystic Desert.

As a side effect this could take the pressure of the shell hunting in pinheira - which often leads to some tears and make the other regions of fishao more alive.

I like this idea. After 15 energy in fishing, we are free for 30 minutes (to retain 1 energy, it takes 2 minutes) by the time we can collect shells, dig for worms and maggots, and catch Grasshopper.

admin
17-08-2014, 23:21
Funny idea :-) I will list it!!

Enrico
19-08-2014, 14:55
That's a really nice idea! =D

Michi
19-08-2014, 17:27
enrico is not beautiful is beautiful smart idea to not spend the money: D

Michi
19-08-2014, 19:35
I have an idea ... that is an addition to what he said ..... pip11 this addition would be the same for the 'tree of fortune and that is that the lines for digging, catching worms, cavallete larvae. ..the first level with the blades or screens for free and then adding levels is more likely to dig or catch .... it would be a nice addition to the 'idea of pip11 :D