PDA

View Full Version : Rotating fish over players head is hiddden from pop up window

pip11
03-09-2014, 12:48
hi, i dont know if its only a problem on my screen:

if i catch a fish (especially in rio: backyard or pinheira: pier) the popup-window with the fish that I have caught appears directly over the character = center of the screen. Then I can't see the golden fish rotating over my head (if i'm so lucky)
Would it be possible to push the popup window some tiny pixels to the bottom, or delay the popup a second??
It would be great to see the rotating fishes above oneself.

senthil5981
03-09-2014, 12:50
Yeah..a valid point and everybody need to see and enjoy the same..

Marmie
03-09-2014, 13:41
I agree, it would be a good thing:)

jedisunny
03-09-2014, 14:07
Very valid point. It is very rare to be able to see the rotating fish over one's own head.

Sun
03-09-2014, 14:38
I adore to see a dance of golden fish ;) and I also have same problem on my screen.

Time delay cannot be a best solution in case of tournaments or even if you use some extra equipment to increase your chances to get rare fish. Perhaps some kind of transparent window can be used. Maybe it will be not a whole window or not all the time, just to let player see an avatar with amazing golden fish through popup window.

And it would be great to see some sign when you catch a shiny fish. A little rainbow overhead or shiny version of fish is usually showed over player's head. Or even a glowing player itself :) something like idea that player light up with happiness when caught a such cool fish :cool:

WATERSHIPDOWN
04-09-2014, 12:15
Wonderful ideas here! And I agree, I would just love to see the golden fish pop over my head :D And perhaps if I am fast enough I might even be able to get a screenshot of the golden fish over my head if you would resolve this issue fishao. Please :o

Ullia
04-09-2014, 18:33
i also will like such update - it will be pleasure for me too - now i can`t see it

kaykaykay
04-09-2014, 20:43
Yes, seeing a 'golden glow' when the golden rotating fish appears on those rare times when we catch a 5* fish, is a lovely experience and should be easily visible to the person who catches the fish. Maybe the pop up window could be a lot smaller and to the side, plus could the golden rotating fish last a few seconds longer. Kay

was24
06-09-2014, 20:48
Nice idea !

Salty
08-09-2014, 16:46
Interesting idea. I have noted the suggestion. :)