PDA

View Full Version : Fishing with Fishing Net, based on real life fishing

abhisek_520
07-09-2014, 09:40
This is another idea, based on real life, adding Fishing Net in the game. Fishing net would be available in the Shop, you can buy this net from Shop, or you can get it by renting from Shop for 1 hour by paying some bucks. You can catch more than 1 fish in each attempt. Experienced players can use Fishing net. Many types of fishing nets will be available.

NOTE : Nobody can catch Great White Shark or any Very Big Fish with Rod...... You need Fishing Net.

Pictures are given below :

chitti
07-09-2014, 09:41
Cool idea on fishing net :)

abhisek_520
07-09-2014, 09:42
Cool idea on fishing net :)

Thank You....

prashant
08-09-2014, 16:02
nice idea abhi it is really depend on real life fishing :)
we can see in picture that to catch very big fish we need community:)
so it will very nice to go with friends to catch very big fish :)
i support ur idea:)

abhisek_520
08-09-2014, 16:14
nice idea abhi it is really depend on real life fishing :)
we can see in picture that to catch very big fish we need community:)
so it will very nice to go with friends to catch very big fish :)
i support ur idea:)

Thank You Prashant.... It is new Idea Group Fishing .

Salty
08-09-2014, 16:37
Catching big fish such as Great White Shark or even bigger fish with fishing nets is unusal (but can happen). Fishing nets are however used for industrial fishing mostly. But landing nets (like the one at pic nr 2) that are used for landing fish that one is reeling are very common in fishing.

So maybe a landing net that makes you spend less time fighting a fish, with a limited number of uses? (great for tournaments).
Hmm... but I don't know how that would work on huge fish.... No landing nets large enough for that =) ... Perhaps landing net only up to a certain size of fish....

abhisek_520
09-09-2014, 05:01
Catching big fish such as Great White Shark or even bigger fish with fishing nets is unusal (but can happen). Fishing nets are however used for industrial fishing mostly. But landing nets (like the one at pic nr 2) that are used for landing fish that one is reeling are very common in fishing.

So maybe a landing net that makes you spend less time fighting a fish, with a limited number of uses? (great for tournaments).
Hmm... but I don't know how that would work on huge fish.... No landing nets large enough for that =) ... Perhaps landing net only up to a certain size of fish....

Thank You Salty for your reply.....