PDA

View Full Version : Updates & fixes!

Jin
19-07-2013, 12:55
Dear players,

We've just updated the game with a lot of small fixes and updates. Some highlights of these changes:

1. The "bite" minigame is improved
Now it's harder and more unpredictable to catch a fish in FISHAO. Yes, it's really more exciting!

2. Different 'spawn' locations
Previously, you always arrived in the same place in an area, now you will arrive in different locations. So players will be more divided in areas!

3. Chat
Now you can also chat while playing FISHAO in full-screen. You will also be able to chat while fishing!

Also almost all critical bugs are fixed.

Happy playing!

FISHAO

Slobodan
19-07-2013, 19:26
Nice work everyone :) This will definitely improve everyone's FISHAO exeperience!

Salty
19-07-2013, 21:15
The only thing I I believe can be slightly improved are the different spawn locations. For example: There are some spawn locations on Pinheira Beach in which you can't really tell if the bridge is to your right or to your left, so you have to walk around a little before you get your bearings.

Other than that, I really like the new bite minigame and chat is better!

Jin
19-07-2013, 22:23
The only thing I I believe can be slightly improved are the different spawn locations. For example: There are some spawn locations on Pinheira Beach in which you can't really tell if the bridge is to your right or to your left, so you have to walk around a little before you get your bearings.

We mention the problem and will work on it :-)