PDA

View Full Version : Missions

JoeWrapper
10-10-2014, 14:30
Hi,
Thanks for the new missions! It has given me more incentive to play again. Also, thanks for lowering the number of times that "place top three in a tournament" appears in the daily quests. ;) I was angry about that and didn't play for a while.

Could you please make a button to REFUSE the mission if we don't want to, or can't complete it? I like lots of the missions, but I'm getting stuck and want an out on a couple of them.

Thanks!

Joe

Salty
11-10-2014, 07:15
I'm glad you like the missions :)

I will note down your suggestion JoeWrapper :)

UncleGrandpa
11-10-2014, 21:51
Also, thanks for lowering the number of times that "place top three in a tournament" appears in the daily quests. ;) I was angry about that and didn't play for a while.

Sorry Joe, buy you may be angry again later, I've had the tour top 3 requirement in my DQ 4 of the last 5 days. :mad:

bezu
11-10-2014, 22:43
Ye1h got it for many times too but saw it from the bright side

Snowden
13-10-2014, 22:26
I currently can't do anymore missions as I have 3 missions pending for 200 cm+ fish and only have a bamboo rod. I'm not even sure a gold rod would be enough to catch them with a low line level so a dismiss button or making the missions automatically rotate out at least once a week would be helpful

UncleGrandpa
14-10-2014, 14:29
Also, thanks for lowering the number of times that "place top three in a tournament" appears in the daily quests. ;) I was angry about that and didn't play for a while.

2 more in a row so now that is 6 of the last 7 days they try to make me spend 5 FC (to enter) plus whatever aids are necessary (watch, potion, bait, etc). It's quite obvious that Gamovation B.V. is most interested in squeezing all of the juice out of the old lemon, perhaps the landlord raised the apartment rent again (development costs ;) ). Sadly, greed is how most MMO's meet their ultimate demise and this one I'm afraid has already gone too far down that path. Thankfully I only invested $25.00 toward this game a month ago, I would not want to be the person who spends alot of money for an infinity rod a week before FISHAO closes its' doors....

Well, I'll keep playing for the free coins and for the challenge of doing so only to upgrade my line to the maximum. Will I reach Level 20 line before FISHAO close its' doors (or I get banned for this post)? The race has started. :D

greggypoo
21-10-2014, 19:19
Yes UNCLEGRANDPA , I have to agree with you and already have had a warning for NEGATIVE statements, but will continue to play, and I have invested considerably more only to get a warning as my reciept. Oh, and I will trade you a good rod for little or nothing.

jedisunny
31-10-2014, 17:38
One more suggestion with regards to missions. If possible, please make it impossible for it to pop up during tournaments.
It eats up precious time and can cause the loss of position or win in a hard fought tournament.