PDA

View Full Version : Chasing tournaments

KuyaMarvs
16-10-2014, 16:50
I like to join race tournaments but the main problem is I can't manage to get at the server which have a race tournament.

I was thinking, if the game could create a device that can monitor the tournaments of other servers, it would be easy to some players that wants to join a particular tournament. :D

was24
17-10-2014, 09:16
Nice idea KuyaMarvs. It happens to me too.

was24

prashant
17-10-2014, 12:46
nice idea :)

Salty
17-10-2014, 18:14
I will take note of your idea, thanks :)

kathi
07-11-2014, 06:59
i have the exact same minute i will collect my money at but is a bit too hard to keep it always in your mind thats why i agree with prashants great idea

shob
07-11-2014, 08:50
Hi, you can try this page: http://fishao.mozkiada.cz/tournadamus/

It's a external game tool for evidence of tournaments. The principle of this is very simple: anyone can post a entry (or more entries)
about kind and start time of tournnament(s) on any game server. Other players (including author of entries of course) can read
the list of tournaments. You can use sound alarm to remind the beginning of tournament also.

Over 1000 entries have been submitted since Oct. 28 2014. Tool was primary developed for Czech & Slovak game community,
but it may be used by anyone. There is no need user registration.

Of course - I agree with you, that in-game monitor of tournaments would be much better :)