PDA

View Full Version : Game play viewing area

mydogownsme
22-11-2014, 18:12
When you first register to play game do you set your screen resolution or viewing area? My game play viewing area is much smaller then most. Is this a setting I can change with the game? Thanks in advance for any help.

mydogownsme

was24
22-11-2014, 18:30
When you first register to play game do you set your screen resolution or viewing area? My game play viewing area is much smaller then most. Is this a setting I can change with the game? Thanks in advance for any help.

mydogownsme

I don't think so. It depends on where you play from. If you play from fishao.com you have a big screen. If you play from fishao.com and you have a small screen, you can change the view, in the upper right corner. Change it from framed, to full for a bigger screen.

mydogownsme
22-11-2014, 18:40
I play thru fishao.com I do click on the full screen button in the upper right hand corner. It does change the viewing area but not the viewing area other players have. I can't see all of my rod bubble at the top. Thanks for your response was24 :-)

was24
22-11-2014, 19:07
Ha, ha! I found another way to enlarge it:

I don't know what browser you have, but this is how you do it in Chrome:

Click on the 3804 butten. In the menu, go to the zoom part of the menu. Then ajust your view. :)

mydogownsme
22-11-2014, 19:34
Going to see what kind of screen the laptop has, I'll pm you from there Was24. I really appreciate the help :-)

was24
22-11-2014, 19:35
Ok. No problem :)

JackBank
22-11-2014, 21:57
It depends

How big is your screen resolution. In some cases the fishao screen will appear smaller

You can enlarge the game screen by pressing the "framed" button up the right corner and choose full screen
You can also press F11 to get 100% fullscreen (you'll need to press one time in the area where it says the amount of players)

it will not help using zoom in and out

mydogownsme
23-11-2014, 05:19
Thank you Jack :-) I believe it is my screen resolution, I will find out Wednesday. I tried the laptop and it's the viewing area I should have on desktop. Sorry for the late reply Jack, thanks again!

mydogownsme