PDA

View Full Version : Fast Leveling - Kuya Style

KuyaMarvs
09-12-2014, 07:27
Hi. I do not like to invest a coin so much just to level up more quickly. Here's how I do it.

1. I always go to beach and ask Damian a perfect spot. I trust him that he will not fail in showing a spot so I do not need a radar.
2. I just use a stick rod (lvl 3 line) and select the bread as my bait, as I do not even want to waste my baits.
3. When I have the spot, I will just cast my baits in the spot Damian showed me, and then:

Ta-da! I now have my fish.

In short, just depend to Damian and he will show you a sweet spot. If you caught a 3* fish, it will be good for you as Sargassum and Honeycomb will yield to an average to 50-70 exp, which will raise your level bar at least 1%. If you caught a 5* fish, it's like you won mega jackpot in lotto, especially if this 5* fish will complete your level bar and recharge your energy. If you really want to have 3* fishes more, just invest 2 coins for an LP 1.

If you ran out of energy, just buy energy (40 bucks.) If you do not have money, just sell your native fishes (fishes that you caught only in the beach) at the market. When done selling fishes, continue your quest on leveling up.

TIP: If you really want the highest price for some fishes, you really have to count days until you sell the fish/es at its maximum bid. If you want to see the maximum bid for some fishes, just refer to http://fishaowiki.com/fishdex/area-fish/.

I hope I helped you in leveling up fast without spending on trout farm. If you are satisfied in this guide, you can have #kuyastyle as your hash tag. Thanks for reading and God bless. :D

was24
09-12-2014, 07:30
Nice guide!! :) I really like it.

KuyaMarvs
09-12-2014, 07:31
Thanks was24. :)

molly2001
09-12-2014, 09:12
great guide, it works for me! i even managed to get the 5* sea dragon fish! :-)

KuyaMarvs
10-12-2014, 09:08

Good for you to adapt my fishing style. Keep sharing it to your friends and congratulations for the seadragon. :)

was24
10-12-2014, 23:50
Also, you can level up pretty fast in DevilOfHell's backyard :)

molly2001
12-12-2014, 10:36
Also, you can level up pretty fast in DevilOfHell's backyard :)i know, backyards are great for quick levelling! I've been wanting to add DevilOfHell as a friend but can never seem to find him :(

was24
12-12-2014, 10:39
i know, backyards are great for quick levelling! I've been wanting to add DevilOfHell as a friend but can never seem to find him :(

He's usually in Turkce 3, 4, or 5. :)

- - - Updated - - -

Congrats!!! :D