PDA

View Full Version : Got stolen

Chicaro
23-12-2014, 16:28
I got stolen much much stuff, and i have some complauint about it!
I lost 6 haircuts, and 1 normal hat with trading by3ionus55
and i lost 11680 bucks, 1 golden arowana, 1 golden trout, 1 leafy seadragon and a brown casual floor by trading with A_li_E_nes_2
I lost all my stuff!!!
Ive reported those 2 guys, but nothing happened, i still didnt get my stuff back.
I also searched 30 minutes in every different world and i couldnt find 1 moderator! That cant be true!
I want more moderators available for those complaints and, most of all, I want everything back! That whoile steal happening needs to be stopped and the only way is hard punishment! Work on it, it ruins the whole game!!!

was24
23-12-2014, 16:38
Hello Chicaro, where are you? I can ask a moderator to come to you...

Chicaro
23-12-2014, 16:41
Dutch 1 now

was24
23-12-2014, 16:42
Which area?

Chicaro
23-12-2014, 16:45
sorry, pinheira beach

was24
23-12-2014, 16:46
What is your in-game username?

chitti
23-12-2014, 16:48
Calm down guys, first of all it is Chicaro's mistake for letting some cheat him for second time. Salty is working on it ;)

was24
23-12-2014, 16:48
Oh, I didn't know, Chitti LOL

Chicaro
23-12-2014, 16:51
my pc was doing slow and thats no excuse, thieves are very fast.

Chicaro
23-12-2014, 16:53
And Chicaro is also my ingame name btw...
A_li_E_nes_2 gave the stuff back now, but i still want the stuuf from 3ionus55 back! And i think there also should be modearotrs available on any moment of the day

was24
23-12-2014, 16:54
I'm in Dutch 1 server, Pinheira...

was24
23-12-2014, 16:55
I see 2 moderators, in Deutchs 1 server, at Pinheira :)

Salty
23-12-2014, 17:04
And Chicaro is also my ingame name btw...
A_li_E_nes_2 gave the stuff back now, but i still want the stuuf from 3ionus55 back! And i think there also should be modearotrs available on any moment of the day

It's close to christmas, so not as many moderators can be logged in at the moment due to the holidays and everything going on.

Good that you got your stuff back, but regarding trades in general, we cannot take responsibility of every single trade in this game and therefore it's the players own responsibility to trade the correct items. However if we would for example notice someone scamming on purpose on a big scale then ofcourse we would take action against the scammer. But in general it's the players own responsibility to trade the correct items.

There will be implemented an improved and safer method to trade soon in the game.

Chicaro
23-12-2014, 17:13
okay thankyou, and i understand you cant take responsibility in every trade but its still very frustrating and you cannot help it if the thieves are so fast. Anyway, i hope i ll get the other stuff back soon
Still good to hear that action will be taken on it soon!

Fat_Fugo
24-12-2014, 11:25
at least 10 characters.

chitti
24-12-2014, 17:50
Hi sorry to butt in here, but chitti i dont agree with you in this case at all. WHY should it be his one mistake ? I think it is really cynical and inappropriate to tell someone who was robbed that it was his own fault.:mad: Above that, he was scammed by two different people wasn`t he ??????

Chicaro i hope you`ll get your goods back soon !!!!

Hi Fat_Fugo,
if you get cheated once, do you somehow get cheated again!? Its our own fault if someone takes our items by cheating! Once I got cheated with 40 lures and even tough moderator tried to give me, I didn't want to receive it because it was my own fault of getting cheated. Yes he was scammed by two different people, which I really get surprised! Getting cheated two times is not an easy thing. And I'm surprised how he got cheated two times! I still tell it is his own fault!

I also hope he gets items back!

bezu
24-12-2014, 20:55
just to help making FUGO's point straight :
no he/she doesn't mean that it isn't his fault , what he actually means is that even if it was his mistake , would you suggest to make an already frustrated person facing even more frustration by mentioning what he did over and over?
though that his only mistake was putting trust in a person that prefers ruining our online experiences rather than enjoying the bright side of this so great
community ):

Fat_Fugo
26-12-2014, 00:03
at least 10 characters.

KuyaMarvs
26-12-2014, 00:18
Salty, if trading scam still occurs, you can implement a TRADE BAN to the scammer and the moderators will have an option to cancel the TRADE BAN anytime because if they were given a BAN LIMIT, they will still return to their nasty crimes.

was24
26-12-2014, 01:38
Great idea, Kuya!! :D

Salty
26-12-2014, 08:01
Salty, if trading scam still occurs, you can implement a TRADE BAN to the scammer and the moderators will have an option to cancel the TRADE BAN anytime because if they were given a BAN LIMIT, they will still return to their nasty crimes.

I think it's a good idea. However we will get a new update which should make trading very safe. So well check how that goes first. :)