PDA

View Full Version : Contact the Server moderator

FredrikJ97
01-09-2013, 14:00
I want to implant a buttom that u can pm to the Servers moderator. Etc i got 2 ppl that going around and calling ppl bad things, then in my inbox(?) there is a buttom called moderator that are pming the servers moderator.

jensdj
01-09-2013, 14:06
report them?

FredrikJ97
01-09-2013, 14:12
No, U can write what u want to him... etc, Come here beacuse X player acting like a ass to everyone

admin
01-09-2013, 14:29
That is exactly what the REPORT tab does. Click on the players profile and go to REPORT, we will process it then.

FredrikJ97
01-09-2013, 15:06
sure... but sometimes is maybe a report to much/little.. he maybe need someone who tells him what he does wrong so he can changes.

TastyBacon
01-09-2013, 16:28
And we can do that with the report function. When you report a player, they don't automatically get banned or anything, a moderator looks at the case, reviews what they were saying, and takes the appropriate action, whether that's a warning, a ban, or no action at all, if the report was unwarranted.

If you see a player doing something that is against the rules, or that is bothersome, a report is the best option, it brings it to the attention of the moderators.

If you were to just PM a moderator, and they player in question stops before the mod arrives, then they see them doing nothing wrong. If you send a report, they can see what was done. So please, use the report function when you need to!