PDA

View Full Version : Clan

FredrikJ97
08-09-2013, 13:46
Hey i miss some kind of Clan freature. That u can group up with ur friends and play.

Now i have no idea how that would work so this is all i will write haha

Slobodan
08-09-2013, 17:43
Even if this would be implemented I'd rather call it Union than a Clan, Fisherman's Union or something like that... But if you have an idea, please tell us how do you think it should work, what would it feature etc. Otherwise you're just making a spam thread here, however I'm not going to close this as there's possibility that someone else also came up with this idea so they could share it here, and we'll see if it could work :)

Jin
08-09-2013, 22:59
Well, maybe other players have some great idea's how a fish family or clan should work? ;-)

You should think about:
1. Why will players like to join a clan/club/family? (What are the benefits?)
2. Competitive system between clans/clubs/families. (Rankings, how to compete each other etc.)

We're curious for your ideas!

- Jin

FredrikJ97
09-09-2013, 05:59
Well, maybe other players have some great idea's how a fish family or clan should work? ;-)

You should think about:
1. Why will players like to join a clan/club/family? (What are the benefits?)
2. Competitive system between clans/clubs/families. (Rankings, how to compete each other etc.)

We're curious for your ideas!

- Jin

Maybe that u have a bank in the Clan/club/family so players in the clan/club/family can donate money so the leader can invest in things like, Higer chanse of rare fishes for X hours, or u get a Small rod every day for free after u have invested in that upgrade etc.

Yea i really think is should be some kind of Competitive system, maybe not right now, but when the game have more members.

(of topic) I think u guys should add Prizes in the Ranking.