PDA

View Full Version : Better Places to Hook Up Some Fishes

KuyaMarvs
05-06-2015, 14:07
If Herb quested in Laketown for Largemouth bass, better do it in Cool Mt for you to have a guaranteed catch of it because you might get a Bluegill if you do Herb's quest in Laketown.

If Herb quested in Thombani Town for Nile Tilapia, better do it in Mystic Desert for you to have a guaranteed catch of it because you might get a Bluegill if you do Herb's quest in Thombani Town.

We are switching places for us to expect that we are catching the right fish if a 1* fish bar showed up. Therefore, we are not expecting any other 1* fishes except Herb's fishes.

Codyrapala
05-06-2015, 14:20
I have already been getting Herb's fish in mystic when he goes to Thombani but I haven't always been doing Cool Mountain over Laketown. If you are using fish as bait for bass it doesn't matter where you go because bluegill don't eat fish. Also I currently have about 380 casts of lures in my inventory all from daily quests. I usually am not in a hurry to get herb and like trying to catch a pike while I do it.

KuyaMarvs
06-06-2015, 09:04
I use a streamer in catching basses in CM. They bite more with that lure bait. :)

OrangeJan
17-07-2015, 12:08
I find that if I cast where is a ring on the water or see a fish jumping, I'll usually get a nibble. Also at the edges of screens and aiming for water lilies and leaves on the water. Just make a note for yourself when you find a good spot and come back to it.