PDA

View Full Version : Backyard idea

VIPster
18-01-2014, 21:11
A small sugestion for a fee when you enter someone's backyard for fishing..i think that it will encourage people to add more fish in there and so more money in the game...It can be like this.A list of how manny fish on 1,2,3,4,5 stars are in there and the payment to be for 24 hours.And it can be started from 50k homepoints with a fee and bigger the homepoints, bigger the payment...And a backyard grill in Carp's store :)...It's my first post so be gentile with my idea..

JackBank
18-01-2014, 22:56
But then people don't like fishing in other peoples backyard if you get charged for it :)

VIPster
18-01-2014, 23:43
oh yes they will..when in search for new fish species they will...i don't think 50 fishbucks will be such a bigger payment for 24 hours :)

JackBank
19-01-2014, 00:17
Well, not many people is online for 24 hours so I don't believe that 50 fishbucks is worth it when you can get fishes in your own backyard :) I don't want to be negative here, I just want to make you get more in depth with it :)! I believe that many people would want to fish for free instead of being charged for fishing in their friends backyard :)

fivemiletown
19-01-2014, 17:15
hi i think 50 fishbucks is good for 24 hours! u can get alot more than 50 bucks

i wish i could accually get my fish in inventory

i caught 5* in back yard and i didnt add to inventory!!!

VIPster
19-01-2014, 17:25
Its not much and the tax you can get it back by selling the fish you cought
...but this ideea needs alot of support from other players to have a chance in here...

fivemiletown
20-01-2014, 20:06
i support you

bezu
05-02-2014, 18:28
its a nice idea

Ullia
23-08-2014, 14:56
good idea with yard tickets

yes, it calls "friend backyard" but... among 1000+ people marked as friends for achievements the number of real friends is not big you understand
so little (really not big and in fbs) tickets can support the enthusiasm of those players who try to breed difficult fish

perhaps it can be a possibility to mark a persone as a "close friend", a "chum", a "bosom-friend", a "crony"
without any request only by own wish
and with all the benefits like free enter on backyard, list of fishes and maybe something else

abhisek_520
23-08-2014, 15:05
Heyyy they are friends ..... be gentile with them. Let it be free, or make it 50 bucks for life time.

Ullia
23-08-2014, 15:41
the concept of a friendship can be different for different people, please, abhisek_520, left mine to me
here in game it`s a part of achievements - for me it`s "not like in real life" :)

about tickets - there is many private places in world - especially gardens - and owner open it for the visitors - often with a little fee
here it can be even a 10 fbs or 5 fbs- a little drop from everyone will make a big pleasure for someone

abhisek_520
23-08-2014, 15:48
the concept of a friendship can be different for different people, please, abhisek_520, left mine to me
here in game it`s a part of achievements - for me it`s "not like in real life" :)

about tickets - there is many private places in world - especially gardens - and owner open it for the visitors - often with a little fee
here it can be even a 10 fbs or 5 fbs- a little drop from everyone will make a big pleasure for someone

ok that is why , i told 50 bucks for life time and 5 bucks for 24 hours. There will be two types of tickets. how it will be ?

Ullia
24-08-2014, 13:50
it`s needed only one type of entering question when u press a button with name of an owner of a backyard "Do you want to visit this privat area for 5 fbs? Yes or No?"
But when you`re entering in a house of a player who has mark u before as a "buddy" -- u don`t need any ticket - the free-entrace is included

LilyBelle
22-02-2015, 16:17
Then the friends that weren't marked as "close free friends" would be offended, confronting the player with many messages wanting to know why they aren't free friends and could be added as such. I personally don't like it. Maybe a donation for fish caught would work?.

jdogisbest
22-02-2015, 19:10
This idea could be like trout farm you pay fb for a certain# of hours and then you pay to get in a backyard and then if you leave before your time is up you still have that much time left to fish there.

jdogisbest
22-02-2015, 19:13
But I think that it would be a bit harsh to make people pay a fee to use someone's backyard. It should be that you breed a fish and depending on it's rarity you get paid a certain amount of fishbucks each time someone catches it in your backyard.