View Poll Results: How to prevent abuse of the trading system in-game?

Voters
44. You may not vote on this poll
  • Do nothing. It´s hard to get coins, let´s keep the trading the same so we can cheat with it :-)

6 13.64%
  • Delete the complete trading system out of the game

6 13.64%
  • Delete possibility to trade rods / baits / items but keep trading of other stuff

12 27.27%
  • Set trading for level 100 +

10 22.73%
  • Let's do something else, I will suggest it into the topic:

10 22.73%
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
    Creating side accounts and maintaining them is actually a lot of work, I guess.
    So there's the "time-rich" and the "money-rich".
    There is always the possibility in this game to either work hard or buy a lot.
    So I see no problem in these side accounts as everyone has the same possibility
    to tweak the game and the "in game byers" need the "free to players" to make
    the game more interesting. So why be so stingy.

Hi I was just curious if this idea was taken into consideration to render cheating in the game.
    I've been doing a lot of back reading in the forum and came across this idea....which looks pretty good to me.
    Can I have an update please?
    ty Hawk

"This is how a free trading market works:

lets say you want to sell a Simple Rod at 100 fishbucks, then you create a sell post,
    after that you can't create another sell post before your 1st sell post (the Simple Rod) has been purchased,
    this means you can only offer sales of 1 item at a time!

Other players can also sell a Simple Rod lower/higher than 100 fishbucks at that time,
    then it's up to the buyers to decide which Simple Rod sales they want to buy from!

Sellers can only make 1 sales at a time, but buyers can buy multiple items as long as they can afford with fishbucks!

This is not Auction, you don't bid!
    You just try to sell, and buy straight away!

You don't know who you're selling to, and also you don't know who you're buying from!"

Last edited by dimdalax; 06-05-2018 at 22:16. Reason: change link

I think most of us believe the only future significant change to this game will be the occasional adding of new entries to the fishdex and nothing more.

My belief is based on how the game has "progressed" in recent years, however I hope I am wrong.