View Poll Results: How to prevent abuse of the trading system in-game?

Voters
44. You may not vote on this poll
  • Do nothing. It´s hard to get coins, let´s keep the trading the same so we can cheat with it :-)

6 13.64%
  • Delete the complete trading system out of the game

6 13.64%
  • Delete possibility to trade rods / baits / items but keep trading of other stuff

12 27.27%
  • Set trading for level 100 +

10 22.73%
  • Let's do something else, I will suggest it into the topic:

10 22.73%
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Hello!

100 is way to high, Im not even that and I have been playing thegame for almost 200 hours. Im currently level 61
    (not playing that much anymore)

I think u shall raise it to around level 30-50, both players gotta beit
    Fishao Chat.

1. Go to: http://www.rizon.net/chat

2. Choise a username, And write in channels: #Fishao and then press connect!

Welcome!

Then just simply allow trading to people above lvl 60 or 80 that is enough.... nobody is that crazy to lvl up an acc to lvl 80...

Quote Originally Posted by AAreSS View Post
    Then just simply allow trading to people above lvl 60 or 80 that is enough.... nobody is that crazy to lvl up an acc to lvl 80...
    Some players have no problem with that.
    3 days is enough to reach level 80

http://prntscr.com/3i6y8i

What if we make category players for trading.. for example the player can only trade from player lv 1 - player lv 20, player lv 21 - player lv 50, player lv 51- lv 100, etc. .. so players on high lv can not trade with players on low lv

Quote Originally Posted by beerbottle View Post
    Some players have no problem with that.
    3 days is enough to reach level 80

http://prntscr.com/3i6y8i
    yea he is lvl 80 but with Boosters.... what is the use of 80 lvl player when you spend all of your FC to buy boosters... what will he trade to his main acc, simple rod?
    I am the punishment of God.If you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.

Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    That is a fun idea tkgoh! And you can pay with... Fishcoins? Fishbucks? ;-) In this way it is indeed impossible to send an amount of fishcoins or fishbucks to someone with a second account because you don't know from who the item is!

For how long will an auction last? ;-) And can the starter of an auction on the free trade market decide what will be the winning offer and see it during the auction? Can someone who bids on the auction withdraw its offer?
    I love this idea too! You could possibly have options for the player to choose the length of time they would like the auction to last. Also, maybe the player could choose whether they would want to receive coins or bucks. This idea sounds like fun!

Quote Originally Posted by siscasutedja View Post
    What if we make category players for trading.. for example the player can only trade from player lv 1 - player lv 20, player lv 21 - player lv 50, player lv 51- lv 100, etc. .. so players on high lv can not trade with players on low lv
    This is a nice idea

How about deleting trades, but giving the opportunity to buy bait, rods and items (not the expensive ones) with fishbucks. Also, you can consider to let the players buy fishcoins with fishbucks.

I think a auctionsystem is a great idea. Most of the other games I play have one. You can limit your auction to 3 at a time.

And give the players more posibilities to earn good rods and bait. I think that the ceatingproblem will be less. Its only so hight because you have to pay a lot of real money for good gear.

yes tkgoh's idea is great i wish they-ll accept it
    and its better way to sell your items :-)

__________________________________________________ _________________________
    dont give me a fish but teach me how to catch it
    __________________________________________________ _______________________________
    like here please thank you ! https://www.facebook.com/fishao.de