View Poll Results: How to prevent abuse of the trading system in-game?

Voters
44. You may not vote on this poll
  • Do nothing. It´s hard to get coins, let´s keep the trading the same so we can cheat with it :-)

6 13.64%
  • Delete the complete trading system out of the game

6 13.64%
  • Delete possibility to trade rods / baits / items but keep trading of other stuff

12 27.27%
  • Set trading for level 100 +

10 22.73%
  • Let's do something else, I will suggest it into the topic:

10 22.73%
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Exclamation "Cheaters" on FISHAO

Due to the abnormal amount of players that are creating several "side" accounts to trade all stuff (rods, bait, gadgets etc.) thereafter to their main accounts we're scheduling some tough changes.

Players who spend real money are complaining about it from time to time and this is completely logical of-course.

Right now our moderators are working almost full-time on banning all "cheaters" and checking their side-accounts but this is a waste of time because the side-accounts will keep coming back. So once again: we need changes.

Because of this tough changes, the good players will suffer because of the bad because there is no other solution.

Let's discuss the changes we're going to make here and vote into the poll.

Create a free trade market where you can only put out 1 item for sell at a time;
    nobody will know who's is selling that item and the seller also doesn't know who's buying that item!
    It's a free market determining by supply and demand!
    Those who play the Facebook Mousehunt game will understand what i'm talking about!

"Do nothing. It´s hard to get coins, let´s keep the trading the same so we can cheat with it :-)"

Yeah sure, let's keep with cheating why not. You can't be serious about that...

That is a fun idea tkgoh! And you can pay with... Fishcoins? Fishbucks? ;-) In this way it is indeed impossible to send an amount of fishcoins or fishbucks to someone with a second account because you don't know from who the item is!

For how long will an auction last? ;-) And can the starter of an auction on the free trade market decide what will be the winning offer and see it during the auction? Can someone who bids on the auction withdraw its offer?

Delete possibility to trade rods / baits / items but keep trading of other stuff for level 10-99 and trading anything for level 100+ ? I think, it would be a good compromise maybe.

Quote Originally Posted by Nuu View Post
    "Do nothing. It´s hard to get coins, let´s keep the trading the same so we can cheat with it :-)"

Yeah sure, let's keep with cheating why not. You can't be serious about that...
    Ssst Nuu, I'm banning everyone who votes for this

Hmm players with lvl 100+ are mostly able to play without trades.

Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    Ssst Nuu, I'm banning everyone who votes for this
    OMG

Do like tkgoh said something like a market where you can put stuff and all people can see that or like an auction house something like that or something like that you can trade with 1-2 or 3 people only you chose and that is it

or something like that you can trade with 1-2 or 3 people only you chose and that is it
    In this way you can still trade with your fake accounts and cheat because you can see and choose with who you want to trade it. This is not an option :-(