Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

administrators, need your help about a moderato

1.jpgHello administrators, I want to make a complaint about the spanish server moderator “Edu_de_patri” . Currently my user name is TIGERSOZ. And it all started since 3 months ago, when I was playing with my only account “TARANTIN”. I started getting ban for no reason. One day I saw some guys who were insult my wife, then I report them, and he banned me too!! For 24 hours. I asked him why he banned me, and he got upset with me, and so the days passed full of injustified ban, and receiving threats from him, he said “he can read everything, my chat and my inbox”. Which bother me a lot, and I came to the forum to complain about the situation that was going on, and he give me a ban telling me that I can’t play again with my account. (aside from the threads and insult that he gave to me). So, because I really like this game, I made a new account, so I can play and don’t lose my friends. As I say my username is Tigersoz, and since he notify that I was tarantin, he starts again giving me ban with no reason. Threatening me, saying that I can’t talk about him, or complain to others, because he knows everything, and if he realize he will ban me for a year. Also, one day I was talking with a friend about the reports on the forum, and a lot of people join us to talk about that, then he came and told us that he will give ban to everyone because he thought we were talking about him. Then he told us “I know everything” and in that moment he told me “I’ll keep an eye on you”. Another thread I received was: “I forbid you that you talk about this with another one in the game, forum or another place, if I notify that you talk about this, I will ban you for a year”. Then he says, “I think you have multiple accounts, I will find and I will ban you”. But that is not a problem for me, because I have just one, TIGERSOZ, and I get connected by facebook. In short I am not the only person who has been affected by his warnings and bans. I know that by writing this I'm risking to get me out of the game, but I can not allow this injustice to continue, and the truth is that I don’t know what to do. I have been threatened to take away the chat for one year for me and my wife. I hope some advice on how to handle this situation does not let me or other players can play in peace.

I’m sorry for my English, hope you can understand my problem.
    Last edited by TIGERSOZ; 02-09-2014 at 07:58.

Justicia

Today and before I had similar problems with old and new moderators. In the game everyone are very nice with me, and mod can see that. But there are some moderator that give ban without a warning, They know there are a lot of children in Fishao and kids doesn’t understand a lot, and that’s why if they get ban, they need a warning before, to understand the game, a lot of kids get frustrated because they received ban without a warning or explanation about what they can and cant do in Fishao. Also I know a lot of lack about moderators. Like some moderators in Spanish server have “son & daughter” in game, yesterday I saw a “son” of a mod insult to another kid and he report him, and mod says “im her mommy in game” and she don’t do anything about that, and then I saw a “daughter” of the same mod insult to another kid and she didn’t do anything, cause she is her “daughter”… do u think that is fair? I think its unfair and a mafia lucky for their friends and “fishao family” cause they don’t get ban but other people receive unfair ban. Please can you help us to don’t make the game frustrating for us, and make more warm for us. Thank you to everyone who comment here, a lot of time that I want to do this but I don’t have the courage, at the lvl I am, I am risking to get ban, because we received a message from edu that if we talk anytime about any moderator anywhere, we will get ban, I think its very unfair, im high level in Fishao, don’t want to lose all my progress…. But theres a lot of things unfair in our server. I hope really can help us, have a nice day and Sorry for my English.
    Last edited by titixano; 01-09-2014 at 23:02.

I dont understand why, but this mod, banned right now when i was collecting shells with my wife, and he says i made spam???( i wasnt talking or doing spam or something like that) i dont understand why they do that., Yesterday i receive a warning again from Edu_de_patri saying that i cant go to other servers, because they can ban me for not speak their language????????? is that true??? cause in Spanish theres a lot of players from another servers, like italians, english, turkcey, etc. and they dont get (and dont deserve) ban.abuso.jpg

abuso 2.jpgI dont understand why, but this mod, banned right now when i was collecting shells with my wife, and he says i made spam???( i wasnt talking or doing spam or something like that) i dont understand why they do that., Yesterday i receive a warning again from Edu_de_patri saying that i cant go to other servers, because they can ban me for not speak their language????????? is that true??? cause in Spanish theres a lot of players from another servers, like italians, english, turkcey, etc. and they dont get (and dont deserve) ban.
    abuso 3.jpg
    Last edited by TIGERSOZ; 02-09-2014 at 07:49.

abuso.jpgI dont understand why, but this mod, banned right now when i was collecting shells with my wife, and he says i made spam???( i wasnt talking or doing spam or something like that) i dont understand why they do that., Yesterday i receive a warning again from Edu_de_patri saying that i cant go to other servers, because they can ban me for not speak their language????????? is that true??? cause in Spanish theres a lot of players from another servers, like italians, english, turkcey, etc. and they dont get (and dont deserve) ban.

You can play in any server anytime.

Ok, thank you Gutyman. Here is the warning that he gave me, saying : "YOU CANT CHANGE YOUR LANGUAGE, BECAUSE YOU WILL BE BANNED BECAUSE YOU DONT TALK THAT LANGUAGE".... And I want to say that i DONT CHANGE MY LANGUAGE, I just was in another server, polski, and he cant be stalking me there. i cant go anywhere without get chat ban or a warning. it is very very unfair for me and another players. Yesterday a guy from the game, say in a Fishao help page on facebook that he also get banned without a reason many times... after that he received a warning saying that his languages was inappropriate but he really didnt do anything.5.jpg

pleaze can any one recover from a full ban plz tell me fast

edu ban me without giving me the opportunity to return the stolen that's unfair

I will notify admin of this unacceptable behaviour