Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by edu_de_patri View Post
    before calling "unacceptable" we will have to see if it is not true? thanks for the "support"
    I'm not going to discuss anything with you here

whether the fact that the investigation is not bad, it is shameful support bad players coming together to discredit a good mod

Quote Originally Posted by solrak View Post
    whether the fact that the investigation is not bad, it is shameful support bad players coming together to discredit a good mod
    Not doing that at all. We get complains of moderators, we don't keep a track of every single player in this so we don't know who is bad and who is good. When I get complain and he explains a bad mod, I will take it very serious and forward it to an admin. And then ofcourse we will do investigation of the moderator like this. I am not supporting any bad player and neither does admin. As I said we can't know who is the good people all the time before we do research.

Hi my brother 123812 got banned on czech forum for cheeky...but he write only the czech mods no help with problem..with hes problem no help more than 14 days it s true..and they give ban for cheeky..but he only tell true..
    Can unbanned he? Admin please...
    Last edited by 111111111; 05-09-2014 at 17:08.

Quote Originally Posted by solrak View Post

Nobody is perfect and yes it's possible for a moderator to abuse their authority, but I wager this is the rare exception. In contrast, I see players constantly using abusive language, taunting, seeing how far they can push their bad manners and often in the very presense of a Moderator. I see this every day as being alot less rare exception and that is a real shame. Moderators have a difficult enough job without small groups of hooligans going out of their way to make additional (and personal) trouble for the Moderator. In my opinion, if after the investigation it is found players banded together to wrongfully accuse a moderator, their IP's should be PERMANENTLY banned, regardless of how much $$ they have contributed toward FISHAO.

The research been yesterday completed, it is clearly evident that they are lying accusations, as can be checked easily, and if you you see someone talks bad in front of us, it is because we have the panel open and do not read the chat, not let you talk that way.

Quote Originally Posted by edu_de_patri View Post
    The research been yesterday completed, it is clearly evident that they are lying accusations, as can be checked easily, and if you you see someone talks bad in front of us, it is because we have the panel open and do not read the chat, not let you talk that way.
    jjajjajjajja espero y estes contento Edu_de_Patri me haz puesto ban te felicito por hacer muy bien tu trabajo gracias
    dices k yo soy el k te molesta si tuambien eres el k esta molestando y muchas gracias por todo eres el mejor moderador

hey admin i need ur help handsomerohan is my brother's acc n we have one laptop if we r usig same ip address what is wrong without knowing its me or rohan why sisca ban me

Quote Originally Posted by raj2109 View Post
    hey admin i need ur help handsomerohan is my brother's acc n we have one laptop if we r usig same ip address what is wrong without knowing its me or rohan why sisca ban me
    Yeah right your bro acc :P all bro items and money went to raj2109 :P. I already told you to stop making new accounts while you have a baned in main acc. deal your baned, that's all. Please admin upgrade his ban in main acc raj2109 because he brought it up onto forum.
    Last edited by siscasutedja; 08-05-2018 at 05:09.