Thread: missing coins

missing coins

Hello,
    i wrote a message under thread "loading problems" and i got an answer to use a new thread.
    about 2 weeks ago i joined race tournament and after the second throw it stacked and i could not play. i was also using a watch.
    I was told by other players to write in forum so i could get my fcoins back. My username is Dorita, Bigfish Fishao server
    Last edited by dorita; 06-11-2014 at 21:27.

Administrator & FISHAO lover Salty's Avatar
    Hi dorita,

I must have somehow missed your message,sorry about that. I have reimbursed your 5FC that you lost.

Thank u Salty!

Hello, Can an admin help me?

Hi, I seem to be missing some coins since yesterday. I had over 500 I think it was around 530ish. I come in tonight to do Herb and I have 499. Could someone check on this for me? Thanks!

Hi shepherd_mom,
    you bought the Texas Cichlid for your personal river for 40 coins. From your reaction I guess it was accidental, but unfortunately there is nothing we can do about it.

Indeed that was not what I intended. Ok thank you for looking into this for me. I didnt know what happened. Fish on!