Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    So then it should actually say your average size instead of average size that implies that it is the average size caught across the fishao world. It would seem that there are small ones then, but probably not too many.

BTW Guty cool Marlin Revenge video!
    Last edited by Snowden; 10-12-2014 at 12:36.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowden View Post
    So then it should actually say your average size instead of average size that implies that it is the average size caught across the fishao world. OK, now it seems that there are indeed small enough Chinese Sturgeons to be caught with a bronze rod and 60 cm line so my advice in my first post is reinstated again.
    Yea the fishdex averge is yours average size.
    It will be too complicated to do average size of the entire FISHAO world, and its unnecessary - you can see the details and which rod to use in-game.

ok, i'll wait till i level up to level 50 (4 more levels) and use my silver rod, for fish up to 205cm when combined with my line size. Thanks for the advice everyone

I've caught 8 Chinese Sturgeon so far....all on fish bait and all with a Golden Rod. On two
    occasions, I'm sure it was Chinese Sturgeon I lost, using a Power Rod.

ok. Thanks for the tip, you're lucky to have caught 8, thats awesome!

thanks to everyone, i have caught this fish! thanks

While trying to catch an Asian Green Arowana for the recent event I was able to catch a Chinese Sturgeon that was only
    62 cm, one that was 74 cm, and a couple more between 100 and 120 cm while losing perhaps 20+ others that were too big
    for my 130 cm rod/line combo so there are definitely smaller ones to catch.

This is one of my current mission. My question relates to the rod. What kind of rod is that and how do I get this striped rod?

Quote Originally Posted by thevoid99 View Post
    This is one of my current mission. My question relates to the rod. What kind of rod is that and how do I get this striped rod?
    The striped rod is a steel rod. You can get it by using real money when you purchase fishcoins or alternatively you can earn it by completing various missions on Fishao. The steel rod pops up a few times in missions for you to get. Good luck! I caught a chinese sturgeon yesterday and it was only 72cm