Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

How to earn free Fish Coins

Hello, this guide will show you how to earn Fish Coins.

Here are all the ways:

1. Bob-This NPC is located in Rio Tropical, by the tents. He will give a mini-game once a week. What is a mini-game? A mini-game is where Bob hides 10 Fish coins hidden all around Rio Tropical.

2. Money Tree-Your Money Tree can be found in your back yard. Please note that you must upgrade it to level 2, before getting any Fish Coins from it. Also, your Money Tree will give you more Fish Coins, the more you upgrade it.

3. Ben-This NPC is located in Lake Town. He will give one Fish Coin randomly. Click HERE to see if Ben gives a Fish Coin today!

4. Herb-This NPC can be found in a different area everyday. He will give small quests. To complete his quest, you must catch the fish he wants. Clcik HERE to find out where Herb is today!

5. Tournaments-You can earn Fish Coins, by winning,or being in 2nd or 3rd place. The winner will win the most Fish Coins.

6. Missions-You can earn Fish Coins by completing your missions. Please note that missions don't always give Fish Coins, it may give you something else, such as, a rod.

7. Refferals-Referals are links that you can email to someone else who isn't playing Fishao. When they click on the link, they will be taken to Fishao.com to register. For every level qbove 15 that they reach, you will earn 1 Fish Coin

8. Events-You can wins lots of fishcoins when you are placed top three in an event.

Please tell me if I forgot anything.

Thanks,
    was24
    Last edited by was24; 04-02-2016 at 19:33.

Join #FISHAO! Directions ===> http://forums.fishao.com/threads/408...lk-with-others

Want me to make you a FISHAO Forum signature or avatar? PM me! You can see some examples here.

hey was how do post and how do i put my picture

yea man you forgot referrals..

Thanks, gutyman, I updated it

Join #FISHAO! Directions ===> http://forums.fishao.com/threads/408...lk-with-others

Want me to make you a FISHAO Forum signature or avatar? PM me! You can see some examples here.

Now it's perfect

I go check Bob every day, nothing , maybe we have to go see him at precise time or precise moment?

Quote Originally Posted by Shadis View Post
    I go check Bob every day, nothing , maybe we have to go see him at precise time or precise moment?
    You can only pick coins for Bob once per week.

if i go every day, i go at least once per week no? For that, i asked about precise moments or hours

How to tell when it is time for Bob's Mini Game

Go to bottom of your screen Bob.jpg

Then go to the Logs Tab Bob Mini game.jpg

Then click the fish coin log Bob Mini game 3.jpg

Look for Bob's Mini Game. Bob Mini game 4.jpg

When you see that it says that it has been 7 days, then it is time for your next Bob's Mini Game!
    Last edited by cassie2fisher; 05-02-2015 at 03:02.

Cassie, BOB gives 10 coins in 8 days, not week. :P
    I believe in love at first sight because I love my mom since I opened my eyes.