Guide on Damian (shows you the fishing sweet spot)

Hey guys. This is the guide on Damian. Damian is one of those NPC's who helps you by showing you the best fishing spot on the Pinheira Beach. Here's the guide on how to do it.

Step 1: The beach, the sand, the fish

First go to Pinheira beach, on the left side of your world map.

Step 2: Damian, my bestest best friend on fishing spots

Damian wears kind of a safari suit and most of the time hangs out on the boardwalk. Its on the center of the map you can't miss it. If you spot him, talk to him and he will ask you if you want to know where the best fishing spot in the area is. Click yes.

~

The spot will be marked with a glowing white box on the water. Your avatar will automatically go to that spot. You can't stop it. You'll have a good amount of bites on this area, so you should have a good amount of bait and throws on your rod.

TIPS:

*This area contains the seashell quest (area achievement). Collect 50 seashells to receive 1 fish coin.
    *I noticed that people would always fish beside me when I use Damian's help. Meaning people can exploit your help from Damian and fish on your spot without them using their own Damian's help. I bet you can do this too. Personally haven't tried it though.

Happy Fishing! ~Semira

This can be done every 24 hours

What I*read*I really liked it.*Thank you for*your information!
    Last edited by Posbwerop; 08-10-2014 at 21:23.

Dont exacatly get what u mean with coo lor if u r trying to keep old threads alive so thers see them

Also after a little while you spot will stop flashing. After that you might not get as many bites but I am not sure!

Quote Originally Posted by MysteryR View Post
    Also after a little while you spot will stop flashing. After that you might not get as many bites but I am not sure!
    I don't think, the flashing has any impact to the quality of the spot shown... it's just pure luck if you ask Damian and get fresh spot or spot short before end...

Thanks a lot. This is why I have joined this forum. The tips and tricks are so useful. I often get stuck playing fishao games. This post of yours on Damian is spot on. I regret joining the forum so late. But thanks anyway. It's awesome and information is so helpful for players like me.