any fossil I can't refuse I have only got Dunkleosteus A
    [IMG]bicolor parrotfish[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by sam842 View Post
    TRADE REQUEST

Fossil(s) I want to trade:
    Dunkleosteus A

Fossil(s) / item(s) I want in return:
    any fossil I can't refuse I have only got Dunkleosteus A
    I would like to trade with you. Can give you Osteolepis D + 10.000 fishbucks for it. What do you think about it?

I have 2 Macropoma A to trade
    I will trade for 1 for a B one for a C or D
    or one of each for any fossil other than Macropmoa A... Cheirolepis B....Helicoprian B......Thelodus C......Hyneria D....Masterpiscis A ...Xiphactinus B...
    Osteolepis D....Pteraspis D.........Acanthodes A all of these I have so far,,, any trade other than these for the Marcropoma A's thanks

Quote Originally Posted by suzie View Post
    I have 2 Macropoma A to trade
    I will trade for 1 for a B one for a C or D
    or one of each for any fossil other than Macropmoa A... Cheirolepis B....Helicoprian B......Thelodus C......Hyneria D....Masterpiscis A ...Xiphactinus B...
    Osteolepis D....Pteraspis D.........Acanthodes A all of these I have so far,,, any trade other than these for the Marcropoma A's thanks
    I need the Macropama A... I can give you:
    Acanthodes D, Antiarchi B

I offer 2 fossils because its the only Macropama fossil I still need, and if I'm right I would be the first in FISHAO to complete a fossil collection

I will trade you 1 Macropoma A for 1 x Acanthodes D and 1 x Antiarchi B,,,, who are you in fishao I am Suzie_Heation_3

I am Blackman. What world and location would you like to meet? I'm available in the upcoming 2 hours at least.

Hi again blackman I live in Australia,,, I think our time difference for game play may be a little difficult... however can you message me again when your online thanks Suzie

Lets meet within 2 hours, Cool Mountain, English 2? 09:45 my time. (GMT+1)

are you still there blackman I am online now

Found you, and traded. Thank you! It seems I just caught the first prehistoric fish in FISHAO!!