Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ferrealz View Post
    http://forums.fishao.com/threads/182...ters-on-FISHAO

Wow I just found the poll and it's absolutely ridiculous. How many players are there on fishao? There are well over 2500, and that's taking a very conservative estimate. How many voters were here on this poll? 44. So let's see, less than 2 percent of fishao players were able to even vote on this It was an obvious attempt by fishao to remove the trading option. Besides, it's more likely that less than 1% of the fishao population was able to have a say in this. I think it's totally likely that this has well over 4400 players. Well anyways, fishao should go take the trade option away from those who voted in the poll not everyone. Was the regular fishao player even remotely aware of the existence of this poll? It's like 5 people in the UK just chose the next Prime Minister. Lastly, it's more likely that the admins themselves just threw in a couple of votes to let them have the outcome they wanted. Talk about how hard it is to trade across accounts through cheating that doesn't exist when you can just create a few forum accounts to sway the voting in your favor. If you really want to make everything fair, why don't you just send a message to all fishao players informing them of the poll and we'll see which option wins out this time.
    yes that poll was absolutely ridiculous. just 44 voters. poll should not be in forum , because everyone do not have forum account..it must in game...so build up such a software for poll and upload into game so that every player must have a chance to vote...take re-poll for baits.....but it should be in game....

i don't want to prove myself , that i am very smart , but for your kind information i have Money Tree lvl 9, i have fishing line lvl 13 and i have 22 fish species in my back yard (for breeding i spent a lots of fishcoins) , i don't have fishao rod , hope in future i can save coins and will buy it....i know a bit how to manage fishcoins and bucks....

thank you....

Quote Originally Posted by ferrealz View Post
    what a joke. ok wise one, that averages down to less than 4.4 fish coins a day. That's less than 88 insects a day and also less than 110 lures a day to play around with. We're talking about a player who is that invested in to the game and who has to play everyday to nab every possible fishcoin. Under these circumstances, this wouldn't count as a lot of throws would it? The situation is obvious that he would be better off if trading was allowed. I'm not sure why no one is willing to come out and say that. He is willing to supply fishbucks and I'm sure there are people out there willing to sell him some. Saying that this would NEVER be a problem is blasphemy. On top of that, what about those who would like to save up some fishcoins for some better fods, or perhaps upgrade their line? You don't even take into account all of the aspects that go into here. Continue representing the wealthy minority on this game but we poor don't have it as good as you do. I'd rather not live pay check to pay check everyday.
    Hahahah I know you are kidding me here otherwise someone might consider "ok wise one" a veiled ad hominem.

Representing the wealthy minority? I'm sure most of them would like to see people like me go away! Aside from the amount I spent to attain a FISHAO Rod (minimum purchase every time Ben gave me a coin, I suppose I spent about half price, FISHAO paid the rest ) my running shoes, level 14 money tree and level 10 line were all earned over a long period of time collecting the coins via Bob's minigame, Herb's quest, Ben's gift and some missions.

What it all boils down to is patience, some of us have it, some of us don't. I've played this game for 344 days as of today. EVERY day. Some days for an hour, some days less, I normally take between 50 - 200 throws a day depending on the daily quest or how much time I have available to play, does that "count as a lot of throws"? Though I personally choose not to avail myself of all the game ammenities, I'm confident I take into account ALL the aspects of the game every time I load it up, which if you haven't figured out by now is daily.
    ungr1.jpg
    I put this picture here not to show off but to demonstrate what can be accomplished with a little patience and discipline. From this persective, not having sufficient resources should NEVER be a problem and if that statement is blasphemy to you, that's your choice. I don't expect you or anyone else to believe any of this but heed Sturgeonlover's advice. The key is the money tree (if you have patience).

Quote Originally Posted by abhisek_520 View Post
    yes that poll was absolutely ridiculous. just 44 voters. poll should not be in forum , because everyone do not have forum account..it must in game...so build up such a software for poll and upload into game so that every player must have a chance to vote...take re-poll for baits.....but it should be in game....
    It's a very good idea but how would a poll in the game be regulated to ensure someone isn't casting many votes via multiple accounts? This is the crux of the matter, it is not a difficult thing to create multiple networks from a single location (I'd start the investigation in the player referrals). There will always be unscrupulous individiuals who will take an unfair advantage to the detriment of the rest of us who are playing by the rules.

It would not surprise me that the decision to alter the trading function to slow down the cheating was well past the planning stages prior to the forum poll being posted.

Quote Originally Posted by UncleGrandpa View Post
    It's a very good idea but how would a poll in the game be regulated to ensure someone isn't casting many votes via multiple accounts? This is the crux of the matter, it is not a difficult thing to create multiple networks from a single location (I'd start the investigation in the player referrals). There will always be unscrupulous individiuals who will take an unfair advantage to the detriment of the rest of us who are playing by the rules.

It would not surprise me that the decision to alter the trading function to slow down the cheating was well past the planning stages prior to the forum poll being posted.
    i am Indian and in India only 18 and above 18 aged person can caste vote...like that in this game only from the lvl 50 or more than that can caste vote , and the election would be open for 5 to 10 days within that you have to caste vote....if you try to create new account and try to caste vote then u have to level up to lvl 50 and it is difficult task.....(Note : for an example i told lvl 50 , it could be lvl 60 or 80 also....)
    Last edited by abhisek_520; 12-06-2015 at 12:26.

Quote Originally Posted by UncleGrandpa View Post

You're right on. So what makes you think that this poll was valid? If someone made 10 forum accounts, which isn't that hard to do and will take probably half an hour, then they would have had around a 25% say in the outcome. When you have 2000 voters, which is again a very conservative estimate, a person who votes 10 times would only have a .5% stake in the entire vote. Besides, I don't think that the outcome in such a vote will even be close, so someone who votes twice wont be able to change anything. All anyone had to do here was make 2 more accounts and another option would have been chosen, and who knows, someone probably did make multiple accounts in this vote to have their way.
    Your last statement gives me the idea that this vote didn't even matter, and the overseers of this poll were just going to throw in more votes to make it go their way.

I like the idea of being allowed to trade baits and other things where you don't know who you are trading with. See this thread http://forums.fishao.com/threads/182...ters-on-FISHAO. It seemed there was quite a bit of support for this idea. I also would agree with the idea that you have to be a high level player to trade baits and such. I am level 103 and definitely would use the ability to trade other stuff.

Right now we can trade decoration , looks, fishbucks, fish .....For Advanced trading , build up an unlock option....if you are going to tread rod, baits and items you have to unlock by paying 100 fc for advanced trading....hope no multiple account holder would unlock it by paying lots of fc.....mostly all duplicate accounts are in low level accounts....they will never pay 100 fc to unlock it....100 fc must be one time payment...

And please mark those players who have already unlocked the Advanced Trading option....so it will be helpful to players to trade with advanced options like rod trading, bait trading, item trading....etc...

if two players have Advanced trading option activated then only they can trade rod, bait, items....else they cant...

Advanced Trading Player trade Advanced Trading Player (Can Trade All)
    Advanced Trading Player trade Non-Advanced Trading Player ( Can Trade only Decoration ,looks, fishbucks, fish)

I this suggestion abhisek, some may think 100 FC is high (I do not) so for those I offer this alternative:

Make this a part of the Palm Island 50 FC for 30 day package - Advanced Trading only available when both players are on Palm Island, the FC fee would discourage cheaters plus anyone can buy access to Advanced Trading Option making it equal for all and no need to mark any players as everyone you see on Palm Island is eligible.
    Last edited by UncleGrandpa; 13-06-2015 at 01:15.

Apart from the implementation question, I think most people on Palm Island would all be supplying the same thing and demanding the same thing. Paying 50 fish coins just to trade is a bit absurd, so I'm not exactly sure how you guys think this will play out. Do Palm Islanders have spare bait that they want to sell? Are they big demanders for rods? Maybe for some, but I don't think the split is even.