Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Please allow us to trade Baits

bait.jpg

Dear Fishao Team,

Look at the picture i don't have coins but i have bucks...in this situation i cant do fishing , but time is going on, on the other hand we have only 30 days time.....So i think you allow us to trade only Baits , no need Rods trading because we have at least one infinity Bamboo rod.....

Thanking You...

Abhisek_520

You can still fish with dough abhisek.

in palm island i caught 28 fishes upto now....for remaining fishes i need fish, maggots, worms, mealworms, shark baits....etc...no use of dough right now.....i am now trying to collect shells for fish bait...but u know its a slow process......

Game should be a place for fun , should not be a place for tension and frustration.....

even the screen that displays the trading process when various maps load shows bait being traded

Administrator & FISHAO lover Salty's Avatar
    abhisek_520

You can buy two types of vegetal bait from the shop with fishbucks. They are very cheap. You can get dough and fish for free. You can also get any bait as a reward from daily quests, missions or fishboxes.

The reason trading baits, rods etc is not in the game is because people would create multiple accounts to cheat and give all of this to themselves.

His problem statement was very clear:
    "for remaining fishes i need fish, maggots, worms, mealworms, shark baits....etc...no use of dough right now"
    He clearly doesn't need vegetals nor any dough. He needs insects, fish, and lure.

Administrator & FISHAO lover Salty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ferrealz View Post
    His problem statement was very clear:
    "for remaining fishes i need fish, maggots, worms, mealworms, shark baits....etc...no use of dough right now"
    He clearly doesn't need vegetals nor any dough. He needs insects, fish, and lure.
    Yes I know. I think you need to read my message again

Quote Originally Posted by abhisek_520 View Post
    bait.jpg

Dear Fishao Team,

Look at the picture i don't have coins but i have bucks...in this situation i cant do fishing , but time is going on, on the other hand we have only 30 days time.....So i think you allow us to trade only Baits , no need Rods trading because we have at least one infinity Bamboo rod.....

Thanking You...

Abhisek_520
    When we were able to trade baits, players would be able to trade all their baits from their illegal side accounts to their main account, which was cheating. I don't think we should be able to trade baits...

Join #FISHAO! Directions ===> http://forums.fishao.com/threads/408...lk-with-others

Want me to make you a FISHAO Forum signature or avatar? PM me! You can see some examples here.

Hmm I do like the idea of baits being traded but the fact that many would make duplicate accounts to trade to themselves ample amounts of bait makes it a big no go for Fishao which is totally understandable. The only way I could see baits/rods being able to be traded is for the trades of this nature to only be conducted by players of a very high level, for example only players over level 100 are able to trade baits/rods. This way those who would make many accounts would be discouraged to try cheat as reaching level 100 just to trade a few baits/rods would take an exceptionally long time. And like Salty said there are many opportunities to earn free baits through Fishboxes and Daily Quests so its not impossible. Anyway thats just my two cents worth happy fishing everyone!