Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 36
  1. #21
    Thank you jedisunny for the info!

  2. #22
    Living Fishing Legend was24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    951
    Very good guide



    Join #FISHAO! Directions ===> http://forums.fishao.com/threads/408...lk-with-others

    Want me to make you a FISHAO Forum signature or avatar? PM me! You can see some examples here.

  3. #23
    An experimental web application for community evidence of tournaments:

    http://fishao.mozkiada.cz/tournadamus/

    I dont know, if this app will be useful or not in future - it will depend on, how many players will use it and how often.
    Application is very simple - you can add type of tournament and time of start tournament on specific server.
    This information will be visible, until the tournament begins. Informations are sorted by start time of tournaments. That`s all

    Have fun
    Last edited by shob; 28-10-2014 at 22:14.

  4. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by shob View Post
    An experimental web application for community evidence of tournaments:

    http://fishao.mozkiada.cz/tournadamus/

    I dont know, if this app will be useful or not in future - it will depend on, how many players will be use it and how often.
    Application is very simple - you can add type of tournament and time of start tournament on specific server.
    This information will be visible, until the tournament begins. Informations are sorted by start time of tournaments. That`s all

    Have fun
    I love it : Cool:

  5. #25
    i cant get my head around how tournaments work

  6. #26
    is lake run always highest legnth of fish?
    magic 15 always race
    and boat one always most experience points?

  7. #27
    Living Fishing Legend Salty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    1,762
    Quote Originally Posted by silas_stingy View Post
    is lake run always highest legnth of fish?
    magic 15 always race
    and boat one always most experience points?
    Yes, that is correct.

  8. #28
    Hi Salty.
    What about non-gadgets tournaments with higher prizes ?
    It will be more Competitive ( for example every 5 tournaments will be 1 non-gadgets tournament).

  9. #29
    Living Fishing Legend Salty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    1,762
    Quote Originally Posted by gutyman View Post
    Hi Salty.
    What about non-gadgets tournaments with higher prizes ?
    It will be more Competitive ( for example every 5 tournaments will be 1 non-gadgets tournament).
    Well, there have been som different suggestions about tournamnets. I myself posted a similar idea here: http://forums.fishao.com/threads/217...ht=ultra+light

    So there are some of these ideas that are noted down atleast

  10. #30
    thankyou managed second place is the biggest fish one

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
 
All times are GMT. The time now is 08:24.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.5
Copyright © 2021 vBulletin Solutions Inc. All rights reserved. GamoVation B.V.