Talking Cat of Fishao for Fish

Cat of Fishao : A divine Cat... ......

Lets imagine there would be one cat in Fishao.....That cat will not be visible to everyone for all time....but it could come to any player randomly and would ask for Fish.....If you have fish just give the Fish to the Cat , if you don't have the Fish you just say "Sorry today i don't have Fishes" then the Cat will leave you....if you don't say "Sorry" then Cat will curse on you and you cant fish for 1 hours....because Cat will disable your Rod so you can't fish....So please be polite to the Cat....and say "Sorry"...If cat would become happy with the Fishes from You then It will give you different prizes...like energy, coins, bucks, baits, rods....randomly....you cant be sure about what would be the prize for you...but you will get one prize sure...

The Cat may come to you more than one times in a week , and may not come to you for whole month...it depends...

"All Cats like Fishes"

funnyanimalphoto2_rijbe.jpg
    Last edited by abhisek_520; 16-07-2015 at 12:04.

Lol that is a great idea. I hope this gets added.

Thanks "fishinglures" .... ;-)

That's great but with my luck the cat would come to me and I would lose connection, oops, can't fish for an hour now.

Quote Originally Posted by LilyBelle View Post
    That's great but with my luck the cat would come to me and I would lose connection, oops, can't fish for an hour now.
    Hahaha .....Something Scary in Fishao....

Quote Originally Posted by abhisek_520 View Post
    Cat of Fishao : A divine Cat... ......

Lets imagine there would be one cat in Fishao.....That cat will not be visible to everyone for all time....but it could come to any player randomly and would ask for Fish.....If you have fish just give the Fish to the Cat , if you don't have the Fish you just say "Sorry today i don't have Fishes" then the Cat will leave you....if you don't say "Sorry" then Cat will curse on you and you cant fish for 1 hours....because Cat will disable your Rod so you can't fish....So please be polite to the Cat....and say "Sorry"...If cat would become happy with the Fishes from You then It will give you different prizes...like energy, coins, bucks, baits, rods....randomly....you cant be sure about what would be the prize for you...but you will get one prize sure...

The Cat may come to you more than one times in a week , and may not come to you for whole month...it depends...

"All Cats like Fishes"

funnyanimalphoto2_rijbe.jpg
    But say hello to Suzie's Megalodon. It might even a million cats. :P
    Last edited by KuyaMarvs; 16-07-2015 at 16:09. Reason: Cars to cats

Quote Originally Posted by KuyaMarvs View Post
    But say hello to Suzie's Megalodon. It might even a million cats. :P
    hahaha.... :-)

Cool idea but funny I now want those cats to be mine everytime Give 1stars for low price Give 5stars for better would be great
    Feed those cats Eel or elctric catfish lol