Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by fishinglures View Post
    I think the bamboo rod should be upgradeble in casting distance. Like it would be 20 fishcoins for the first upgrade so that it casts as far as a silver rod or power rod. Then it should be 40 fishcoins to upgrade it to cast as far as a big rod. You would have to do the 20 fishcoins upgrade first. Also i would like a mini fish radar for backyards or areas that don't have as much area to cast. They could half the size of a regular radar. Good Day! I hope you like my ideas.
    i like it....my idea was this

http://forums.fishao.com/threads/269...ghlight=bamboo

I still think the tournaments are unfair in the case based on level . I am level 140 and have only one victory , yet so am considered by my level as ' ' expert ' 'My idea would be that there was a change, if not based on level , but in winning , I think it would be fairer , I will post an example

Beginner - Wins 0-4
    Amateur - Wins 5-9
    Advanced -Wins 10-14
    Expert - Wins 15+

Magic tournament should last longer, catch more fish species

My wish is very simple, and that is to limit the number of fish coins won in events so that the same players, who obviously do not need them, do not win the events constantly. This not only discourages your faithful players, but , in turn they advise the new players as to what is happening. It should not matter what level above 120 a player is they should have the same chances as anyone. Granted gadgets play a part and that is understandable, but, for the same names to come up time after time after time in the events that offer a lot of coins as prizes is quite honestly a no brainer. Disqualify a player from events if they have over a specified number of coins, or/and if they have won a specified number of coins. These people or not only greedy beyond the limit, they are ruining your game and you are allowing it. They are surely not buying coins from you now, so why would anyone invest in buying them when they find out that they cannot win anyway?

Quote Originally Posted by greggypoo View Post
    My wish is very simple, and that is to limit the number of fish coins won in events so that the same players, who obviously do not need them, do not win the events constantly. This not only discourages your faithful players, but , in turn they advise the new players as to what is happening. It should not matter what level above 120 a player is they should have the same chances as anyone. Granted gadgets play a part and that is understandable, but, for the same names to come up time after time after time in the events that offer a lot of coins as prizes is quite honestly a no brainer. Disqualify a player from events if they have over a specified number of coins, or/and if they have won a specified number of coins. These people or not only greedy beyond the limit, they are ruining your game and you are allowing it. They are surely not buying coins from you now, so why would anyone invest in buying them when they find out that they cannot win anyway?
    i like this....

Some type of worthy reward when a player reaches level 100, that's a major milestone in a players adventure through the game.
    With nothing to look forward to after this achievement is a huge disappointment!

I have some ideas for new fish that could be released at the beach like different kinds of SEAHORSES would be Awesome!! and some new looks like superheros spider-man and transformer masks more Hats and hair styles also...and some new decos like medieval decos and superhero decos and a Halloween deco set like we have at Christmas :P oh and some Alien and futuristic decos that can hover in the room and a Alien mask that we can wear and chose in all colors

i thik in fishao must be more different carp speshies like mirror carp,linear carp,maroko carp and many others koi carps they are rare so many of them can be 5*.And in marsh it must be always wet so i think there we can get some worms i dont want to pay 1 fc for just 20 worms and if i havent got a bite i lost 1 fc.They can apper as shells or like small hill and when you stop on him you get him. I hope you like the idea because its very usefull

My idea is similar to Fishinglures idea for an upgradable bamboo rod. \I think there should be a rod extension in the shop. It adds to the length of all rods other than rods that are full size (fishao, big, golden, ect). It should also add a small amount of strength to the rod. It would be unlimited number of throw-ins. This would allow players with bamboo rods and high level line to both cast farther and another way to make rods able to catch bigger fish (this would help with catching Megladon and other huge fish). Maybe you could even have a limit of two. That way you could get full casting distance on small rods and increase strength even more on large rods. I think that this would be a really good thing to add and because it has lots of value could be rather expensive in the shop. Feel free to expand on this idea as I feel there are lots of possibilities here.

Also I think there should be a button for going back to the page where you select a world. Much easier than refreshing.