Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

If you could wish 1 update...

What do you REALLY want to see in FISHAO? What are we missing right now, what would make you enjoy the game even more?

- Admin

Megalodon rod up to 20m.
    sipgamingcz

Replys from players on the Pinheira Beach France:

Return the donation from Herb as before, he could give up to 8 fishcoins.
    Player : Steph4ne

Create a dropdown menu for fruit in the inventory.
    Player : Demo

Increase the rate of chance to catch the fishs 5 stars.
    Player : Labraxx_Cup

Yes,I need not one but a few things to make this enjoyable game more enjoyable..
    1.Need more collectibles than shells.Different types of shells giving different type of baits maybe...May be few more good combinations for fruits too..Now people only need papaya for baits..we need more combinations to make all fruits important in someway other than energy..Make shells,floats as items that can be traded.
    2.Make daily quests a series of ones..with 9 quests in 3 sets with increasing difficulty and gifts accordingly.Make tourney quest to be either participatory or spend 5 or even 10 coins as suggested earlier by a friend here in forumns.Please remove hairstyles and hats from gifts.
    3.Please make REX learn from his mistakes please..
    4.Make shiny fishes more costlier in market and make it to give more experience.
    5.Make length of the fishes as a part of play somehow other than experience.
    Ty again for such a nice game.I am still enjoying fishing even after crossing 200 lvl though feeling now i need more replayability apart from fishing.
    I had listed my need according to the order of importance I feel
    And an important thing that I forgot to tell..Is there anyway the family concept in maffiabattle could be added here?
    Last edited by senthil5981; 18-08-2015 at 15:04.

Quote Originally Posted by senthil5981 View Post
    Yes,I need not one but a few things to make this enjoyable game more enjoyable..
    1.Need more collectibles than shells.Different types of shells giving different type of baits maybe...May be few more good combinations for fruits too..Now people only need papaya for baits..we need more combinations to make all fruits important in someway other than energy..Make shells,floats as items that can be traded.
    2.Make daily quests a series of ones..with 9 quests in 3 sets with increasing difficulty and gifts accordingly.Make tourney quest to be either participatory or spend 5 or even 10 coins as suggested earlier by a friend here in forumns.Please remove hairstyles and hats from gifts.
    3.Please make REX learn from his mistakes please..
    4.Make shiny fishes more costlier in market and make it to give more experience.
    5.Make length of the fishes as a part of play somehow other than experience.
    Ty again for such a nice game.I am still enjoying fishing even after crossing 200 lvl though feeling now i need more replayability apart from fishing.
    I had listed my need according to the order of importance I feel
    And an important thing that I forgot to tell..Is there anyway the family concept in maffiabattle could be added here?
    Ty Admin..3 out of my 5 wishes have come true.Shiny fish value increase and the scroll bar position change are really very nice ones.Ty again)

Quote Originally Posted by senthil5981 View Post
    Ty Admin..3 out of my 5 wishes have come true.Shiny fish value increase and the scroll bar position change are really very nice ones.Ty again)
    No thanks. Like I said, we will try to follow up your wishes as good as possible. Many ideas out of this topic have been added already! :-)

Have the box drops change drop spots daily. So no one can map them :P LOL Big shells in game count for more than the smaller ones. Bring back being able to trade rods, Because of the changes in how the trading is done, I don't see how people can scam so easy. Just a couple things off the top of my morning brain with no coffee LOL

keep fishbones to do something with them. maybe they could be turned into prehistoric bait?
    If the average person had to fish for their life, they would probably die.

Quote Originally Posted by jdogisbest View Post
    keep fishbones to do something with them. maybe they could be turned into prehistoric bait?
    I also like this idea. Each bone could be worth 1 prehistoric bait throw-in.

Jdogbest...I love that idea of turning fish bones into fossils......lets say 100 fish bones =1 fossil for an example....AWESOME IDEA!!!!