Payment problem from Pakistan

Hello,
    i am having problem in buying Fish Coins from Pakistan,because my country name is not listed in Hipay website,i have filled and submitted the form also regarding payment issue,i have talked to moderators also about this problem,i have e-mailed to Hipay and they said that credit card companies from Pakistan do not accept Hipay..please activate any other option of purchase like sms from cell phone numbers or something like that so i can do a purchase in Fishao,please help..

or i can pay directly to fishao bank online by account no. or pay order something like that ??
    Last edited by arshi1; 18-08-2016 at 17:57.

Because you have filled in the form for payment issue you can´t do more then that.

But i have also registered this as a form of idea. And that a sms payment would be good for Pakistan players.

thanks alot,but when will the sms payment option available?

We are not certain that it´s gonna be available. Maybe your country does not allow it. Then it is nothing we can do.

But obviously we want every player who want to get some more coins be able to do that.
    And i know your not the only Pakistani player in fishao. So we will see what happen in the future.

thanks,please do something but soon it's a request..and it's not pakistanian it's Pakistani )
    Last edited by arshi1; 18-08-2016 at 22:43.

Need Help for Pakistani players of fishao

Yes sir i dont have a credit card or any kind of card i just have phone with that i can pay through sms so plese no need any others offers just SMS offers r enough for us (for me)