watch video, earn fishcoins

excellent idea, for now full of problems
    while programmers try to solve problems
    some players accumulate coins, others nothing

all are entitled to the same opportunities
    If programmers will take days to solve the problem
    some will have gained a fortune, and others will remain disadvantaged

this is not fair

I agree with what was said by her friend gold silver ... find it brilliant the idea of advertising in the game ... too bad it's only in the service of some ... I haven't seen any video yet and I not have a icon in my game ... maybe because we didn't pay the fee? makes me want to laugh I keep buying coins and if every now and then someone I come back with advertising not giving up ... I hope you fix the thing quickly

I haven't got a coin from watching an ad since the first time I saw it. I have tried several times with no success. It lets me watch the ad but doesn't give me a reward.

Duchessa, there isn't a fee to get this feature. I have it in my Big Fish account but not in Fishao.com. It looks random to me. They will get it fixed :-)

mydog

third day
    players gained more than 12 coins: lucky
    players have not earned anything: unlucky

programmers are facilitating some and discrimando other?

it´s no discrimination against any player. For now there is a small glitch in the game. That sure can benefit some players in the game. And some not... It will soon be fixed.
    But we don´t take the game offline because of that glitch.

And be glad for your fellow players who get some coins instead of envy them.

Have a nice fishing day you all

Quote Originally Posted by djearthquake View Post
    it´s no discrimination against any player. For now there is a small glitch in the game. That sure can benefit some players in the game. And some not... It will soon be fixed.
    But we don´t take the game offline because of that glitch.

And be glad for your fellow players who get some coins instead of envy them.

Have a nice fishing day you all

I do not know who you are
    you must not allow to say I'm jealous
    put incompetence mask, blaming others to be jealous...

I want the right things for all, not for me
    Last edited by GoldSilver; 08-09-2016 at 13:59.

Hello Moderator.

I do not find Corrected INSERT In your response , morality ! if you can put yourself in our clothes , you can understand that we can be happy for our colleagues fishao players for 3 coins received in most of us , but when .. become 6 coins , and there is no notice of update to resolve this problem, we begin to think that the time for this problem will be very long . Good job

and other mistakes, too solved?

it's very strange but how many time you expect to correct this anomaly?