Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Fishao - Strange Sights and Events

I see in some threads screenshots of when Fishao goes wrong lol

Please share some strange things you have seen when playing around the Fishao world. It can be a description or a screenshot. (I like when the sand is tar black, it's so cool. It has been captured here by another player halfway down the page: http://forums.fishao.com/threads/6814-fishao-art/page2 )

Here is something I would like to share because it made me laugh

Fishing in grass is cool.jpg

LOL that happened to me one time too

Small, dark silhouette fish wiggling through the sand at Mystic.
    First time that happened, actually made me jump a bit.

The Invisible Man

invisible man.jpg

I've been waiting for this to happen again so I could show you. It reminds me of the movie 'The Truman Show' with Jim Carrey. At the end he sails out into the ocean...only to hit the movie set background of a horizon on the water. This is like that..the 'veil' has been lifted and we can see behind the scenes lol

words in water.jpg

What is going on here? Where is this mystery fisher? This is in Marshville...If person is behind the locked door, then I'm jealous

(see the fish above his/her invisible head. The ball float and the line just up on right top quadrant)

mystery fisher.jpg

Edit to add:

Mystery Fisher unveiled: (but how is this happening? I love a mystery lol) Names were changed to protect the innocent (and unknowing) ) Happy Fishing Everyone

mystery fisher unveiled.jpg
    Last edited by casey21; 23-01-2017 at 03:44.

I bet the mysterious fisher is JB56
    I saw Pita Officer recently in the beach, I swear next time I will take screenshot..that is something you don't see everyday :P

PITA officer THE mysterious mod

Quote Originally Posted by Zv_B View Post
    I bet the mysterious fisher is JB56
    I saw Pita Officer recently in the beach, I swear next time I will take screenshot..that is something you don't see everyday :P
    i saw her everytime i go in english 1 she was lvl 120 right?and she caught 20fishes xD and 10species?XD lol

How it feels fishing inside someone's ear?

bug#.jpg
    KEEP CALM AND KEEP FISHING!
    MilosCaughtFish
    (my new username)

Quote Originally Posted by clintfrvr View Post
    i saw her everytime i go in english 1 she was lvl 120 right?and she caught 20fishes xD and 10species?XD lol
    Really? she is as often as salty is online. You lucky!
    ok if that is not rare enough find The_Bank, VladTest, Ezra_Scarlet, shadow2u or The_Shadow_13 and you are gold