Regarding the buying of coins through SMS - not explicit rules

Hi, i have a question I believe was not posted before.
    I understand there are users who get phone codes - to buy fishcoins via SMS - from another users in exchange for goods or fishbucks in the game .

An example of this would be a User A offers to a User B 20k fishbucks to get a phone code.
    The User B will enter the payment site, select an amount of fishcoins to buy with his own cell phone number and he will receive a SMS code in the cell phone.
    Then he will give this code to the User A in exchange for the 20k fishbucks. and the User A will enter this code to get the fishcoins.

I read that sharing accounts is not allowed and you could earn a ban for that and I was thinking that this kind of business is a bit alike to that, but nowhere is anything stated about this so I have to ask, is there any kind of rule breaking in this SMS business between users?

That is an ok thing to do. If you want any goods or fishbucks in the game by buying coins. But i think you are better of with the coin yourself

But selling account is definitely against the rules: And are rewarded with a ban

Quote Originally Posted by djearthquake View Post
    That is an ok thing to do. If you want any goods or fishbucks in the game by buying coins. But i think you are better of with the coin yourself

But selling account is definitely against the rules: And are rewarded with a ban
    I see. Thanks for answer

hmm you only remarked selling accounts.. other kind of sharing, like lending the password to a friend so that he makes the daily quest or other things for you. I want to believe that is also rewarded with a ban.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

No you shall not lend out your account to anyone. And always have a strong password and never tell it to someone.

But If you have lent out your account and it has been banned for whatever (cursing,scamming bullying etc). Then you can´t say that it is someone else fault which has been on your account, and has made some things that did the account banned.
    Your account including password is always your responsibility. So don´t even ask moderators about lifting a ban in those cases.

Quote Originally Posted by djearthquake View Post
    No you shall not lend out your account to anyone. And always have a strong password and never tell it to someone.

But If you have lent out your account and it has been banned for whatever (cursing,scamming bullying etc). Then you can´t say that it is someone else fault which has been on your account, and has made some things that did the account banned.
    Your account including password is always your responsibility. So don´t even ask moderators about lifting a ban in those cases.
    I'm glad it is that way, I never had a problem with such thing by the way but as I found that SMS business a bit alike and tricky I wanted to make sure this sharing is indeed forbidden. Thank you!