Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Introduce Yourself!

Hello everyone! Now that FISHAO! has entered the Closed Beta phase, let's get to know each other! In this thread, you can post to give everyone a quick hello and get to know your fellow Fishing Companions! Feel free to put up a little blurb about yourself here, or if you would like a more in-depth introduction, create your own topic! That's what this section is for!

I'll start.

My name is TastyBacon, and I'm the English Community Manager for FISHAO! I'm from the United States, on the East Coast, and I'm currently working towards a career in the broadcast industry. If you see me in game, feel free to send me a friend request, or chat with me (though I may not always see that, sorry!) I'll always be trying my best to help new players out, and to listen to any ideas or problems you may have, and getting them over to the development team when I can.

If you want to know more about me, feel free to ask, I'm a pretty open person. Hope to see all of you soon!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Well then, nice to meet you TastyBacon (Nice name btw)

My name is Herieman, most people call me Heri, i am Dutch, and this is the first fishing game i have every played.
    Playing for 2 or 3 days now.. not sure actually xD But really enjoying it

I wonder how big this game will become, but for now it looks promising
    Well same for me, when you see me in-game, just trow me a friend request, talk with me, idk

Ow and i am a forum addict.. only i don't like the scrolling all the time on this forum xD

Hi everyone! You can call me Mizzy, and I'm from Canada.

I've been playing for a couple hours now, and I can say that I like it a lot so far. I normally don't play these types of games (like MMOs and stuff), but I had to try this because it looked adorable. o u o I don't really have many more things to say about myself, except for the fact that I like to draw.

Well, if you happen to see my in game or something, you can talk to me or send me a friend request. c:

Helloooooooo. my name is Thomas (In games im always named jackbank)
    And i'm the Danish Translator and Danish Community manager and i want to make sure everyone is having a great time
    and following the rules! i like to talk with people so feel free to add me if you see me in FISHAO!

HAPPY FISHING!

Hey guys c:

i'm kellylovesu, but just call me kelly. i found fishao by someone advertising it on cs. it's very fun so far, and the beta is amazing. i've been looking for a game like this for a while, and now i finally have it!

some info about me ouo i love to sing, listen to music, draw {i have a tablet}, and chat lol. feel free to message me <33 also, i am kelly. on cs.

if you see me in the game, feel free to chat with me, i won't bite c:

Hello everyone!
    I'm Fisheur a French player.
    Here is a very beautiful creation, the site Fishao, is not it?

I am very active when I like a game if you are also we'll see us in the game

Hope to cross.

Hello everybody,

I am Hello. I really would like to help with making FISHAO® a better game. In the next few weeks I will post all my ideas / feedback online. I think with some small improvements Fishao can become a beautiful and enjoyable game. If you see me in the game, feel free to send me a message. Enough talk, let's go fishing!

Hello @ all.

I am Chielio, from the Netherlands and 29 years old. I am addicted to webbased games like this one. First impression, looks good

I hope that this community will grow, so just add me as a friend, and talk to me ingame.

H! All,

My name is Yeameen. I am from Bangladesh. Probably only player from Bangladesh in fishao.
    In the game my name is Saad6118. Send me friend request if u see me.

Happy Fishing.

Hello everyone, Slobodan here.

I'm coming from Serbia and I'm already addicted to FISHAO.
    I've been working for Upjers as a Moderator for one of their games (paid job). I've been active on many browser based games and still am, I've also been in staff team on many of them. In this game I'm aiming to fill my fish tank with all varieties of fish and to earn all the achievements, win as much tournaments as possible, etc etc. I'm communicative person and I'll be glad to chat with each of you when I see you in game, feel free to tell me something and we'll start a conversation.
    Records I hold/held:

Slobodan
    Serbian Community Manager