Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Hello. I am Casey. I have had my fishao acct for about 2 years but left for awhile as the goals just seemed unsurmountable. But I came back and am enjoying the new lands and features and the goals seem to be reachable now...so I will stay

I hope to see some of you in-game. Good luck everyone

Edit to Add: New Friend and New Acquaintance who helped me get into Little Rio:

pic for forum.jpg

Thank you for your help
    Last edited by casey21; 26-05-2016 at 03:01.

Quote Originally Posted by casey21 View Post
    Hello. I am Casey. I have had my fishao acct for about 2 years but left for awhile as the goals just seemed unsurmountable. But I came back and am enjoying the new lands and features and the goals seem to be reachable now...so I will stay

I hope to see some of you in-game. Good luck everyone

Edit to Add: New Friend and New Acquaintance who helped me get into Little Rio:

pic for forum.jpg

Thank you for your help
    Sorry for the late reply but Welcome! I hope you enjoy the game and meet great friends!

Hello all,
    I am Silver Hockers from Malaysia.I really enjoy this game fully entertaining and amazing
    In game i'm an old member but new in forum.Actually I am a fisherlady in real and I know very well how to catch fish
    In this game Snakehead fish is very difficult to catch but I caught this fish in real and it is not very beautiful in looking but tasty in eating

Welcome to the forums!! Enjoy the game!

Hello friends, my name tunc players step HIGH_WITES Turkish server back in the game I hope the game changes again I would have been very successful, I wish you all the best games

Welcome to the forums @HIGH

Hello everybody
    I come from Vietnam, I just play the game, can be considered a new drug, hope everyone help

good lucky Cashey

Hi all, I am Shushi, I created fishao account a year ago but now can't login, I must creat a new one. Nice to meet all of you again! Have a nice weekend
    Love liga super and poker