Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Don´t be worried Leo
    We are not shutting down at all
    But if you have some issues running Fishao with your current browser. Google chrome seems to be the best. And most used for this kind of game. Based on what the players say..

Hello friend , I was not worried, I was curious to know how it would work, but thanks
    I'll go back to using google chrome.

If it works better for you so do that. I use that one to the game personally. But to all my other windows i have open i use firefox..

yes, I'll see how it will work in chrome, because before I was locking the game on the chrome I went to firefox.

Quote Originally Posted by Flappie141 View Post
    As web designer I'd like to reply on this. First of all, HTML5 is not created by Adobe . Also Flash and HTML5 are two very different technologies, and it certainly doesn't work almost exactly the same.
    Also, as far as I know, MafiaBattle was built in HTML5, and never was in flash. Just converting a game from flash to HTML5 is not possible, if you want to you got to rebuild the game completly which will cost a lot time and money.
    Many of my favourite online games used to run in Adobe Flash but now most of them have dropped the support of Adobe flash and now they are WebGL games which uses the OpenGL technology so can Fishao be converted to WebGl ?

All of those games didnt required any re-build
    Sincerely,
    vohaib37

That will not be any concern in the future at all

friend if it will not be worrying in the future, could there be future updates?

For not as late as yesterday 5 new fishes were invited into the game.