FISHAO's end ( message for admins )

Hello, longer time we know that the game is going to die, at 2020 will flash ends and the game with it, but I think you ( admins ) can still try to make it more popular again about 1-2 years ago, normally FISHAO were playing 2500 - 3000+ people, now it is rare if there are more than 1000 people, and that's very low number. So I think till the game will totally die you can try to get back some more people by interesting updates, I know what did you said, you don't want to add more things to FISHAO but you will be only adding fish, but there is no logic, why to still add just fish ? than nobody can't catch them all, also you are adding them still only to areas which are existing, maybe if you will make a new area where we ( players ) would be able to catch them I think a lot of people which stopped with playing this game will come back because it is something new and intersting. I hope you will try to do just a few very good updates which can attract people to come back and play this game, thanks for reading this. If you agree please write here.
    Last edited by Andrej945; 2 Weeks Ago at 14:51. Reason: gramatics

I dont think they will do any new update, why they should spend XXX hours for an update and in 2020 when flash ends it will be for nothing... when they add any new area? its long time ago it needs much work and they won´t do it just for 2 years...

And this Marko's idea for new area in game is very good, I think you can read it : http://forums.fishao.com/threads/702...ight=area+idea
    Or you can do other, it is in your hands, admins.

Quote Originally Posted by 123812 View Post
    I dont think they will do any new update, why they should spend XXX hours for an update and in 2020 when flash ends it will be for nothing... when they add any new area? its long time ago it needs much work and they won´t do it just for 2 years...
    Yes, I know that but 2 years is still a long time, and they can try to do some area, just little but we need something new.

Hello.

Fishao might not die at all. You may not have heard, but Adobe created something similiar to Flash Player: HTML5. It works almost exactly like Flash Player, but there are new features in it.
    Recently GamoVation moved their game, MafiaBattle, to HTML5 instead Flash Player and they might even do the same with Fishao! So no worries for now.

Until futher notice, tight lines!
    KEEP CALM AND KEEP FISHING!
    MilosCaughtFish
    (my new username)

Quote Originally Posted by MilosGamerSRB View Post
    Hello.

Fishao might not die at all. You may not have heard, but Adobe created something similiar to Flash Player: HTML5. It works almost exactly like Flash Player, but there are new features in it.
    Recently GamoVation moved their game, MafiaBattle, to HTML5 instead Flash Player and they might even do the same with Fishao! So no worries for now.

Until futher notice, tight lines!
    As web designer I'd like to reply on this. First of all, HTML5 is not created by Adobe . Also Flash and HTML5 are two very different technologies, and it certainly doesn't work almost exactly the same.
    Also, as far as I know, MafiaBattle was built in HTML5, and never was in flash. Just converting a game from flash to HTML5 is not possible, if you want to you got to rebuild the game completly which will cost a lot time and money.

I didn't really care for that because all I wanted to say is how Fishao is trying to keep the game alive after 2020.
    KEEP CALM AND KEEP FISHING!
    MilosCaughtFish
    (my new username)

Red face

The drop in the number of players is due to the majority in the study phase these days and also it is not easy to add updates to the game because it is simply a game of fishing it is difficult to think of some things that will benefit the game

As we think, Fishao is losing everything (players, fame and maybe time), Maybe that's right because we have no new things and players are getting boring about that, but there's something else.... If developers want to earn more money maybe better prices in real shop (fishcoins and buck with real money) would be a good idea, beacuse I think that is expensive. Look at that, just a few coins for lot of $$$, I think maybe prices can stay the same but the amount of coins and bucks offered must be higher. For example: for $120 we can receive just around 860 coins.. that's too low and results expensive, maybe if they offers more coins for the money more players would buy more.

Me as example, I would like to buy coins or bucks but with actually prices I don't think it! If they double the amounts they will sell more. Surely that'll happen.

Hoping that soon!
    My Youtube Fishao playlist (In spanish)
    Geo7:
    http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list...2n0Xvnb8W7fZrW