Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Fishao on Mobile Devices

My idea is that There should be a mobile version of Fishao which would run smoothly without any lag.Fishao developer should work on developing a mobile version.The game should be launched on Google Play Store and Apple Store for download.This will increase the number of people playing Fishao,becuase there is a large number of people who play games on their Mobile devices.I have tried playing fishao on my smart phone through Puffin browser,but it was pretty hard,I was unable to catch large fishes like Sharks and 5 star fishes and it was pretty hard to even catch 1 star fish on the mobile . So for the mobile the game should be made slightly easy.I would be very happy if you would take this in consideration and develop a mobile version for Play Store,App Store and windows store.It has happened with me a lot of time that when a game developes a mobile verison it closes its PC version , so please dont do that with Fishao

Sincerely,
    Vohaib37
    Sincerely,
    vohaib37

Yes there is a large number of people who have asked this, and want it to be developed with google and apple in mind. We will see what the future will bring

I hope for the best

Quote Originally Posted by UmerK View Post
    My idea is that There should be a mobile version of Fishao which would run smoothly without any lag.Fishao developer should work on developing a mobile version.The game should be launched on Google Play Store and Apple Store for download.This will increase the number of people playing Fishao,becuase there is a large number of people who play games on their Mobile devices.I have tried playing fishao on my smart phone through Puffin browser,but it was pretty hard,I was unable to catch large fishes like Sharks and 5 star fishes and it was pretty hard to even catch 1 star fish on the mobile . So for the mobile the game should be made slightly easy.I would be very happy if you would take this in consideration and develop a mobile version for Play Store,App Store and windows store.It has happened with me a lot of time that when a game developes a mobile verison it closes its PC version , so please dont do that with Fishao

Sincerely,
    Vohaib37
    I beg to disagree for this. If FISHAO has enough budget to source its servers daily, then it will be fine. I have seen that the game is having more expenses than revenues. I think the admins to improve its features first (such as making use of the house,
    south of Sibiri for an auction house, etc.) besides of just adding fishes, which I can say that literally killed the game. The admins need to innovate new stuffs to keep this game alive.

There is an old adage I've heard so this might help all of you: "Innovate or die."
    With a nice and clean game, justice shall be served.

Quote Originally Posted by KuyaMarvs View Post
    I beg to disagree for this. If FISHAO has enough budget to source its servers daily, then it will be fine. I have seen that the game is having more expenses than revenues. I think the admins to improve its features first (such as making use of the house,
    south of Sibiri for an auction house, etc.) besides of just adding fishes, which I can say that literally killed the game. The admins need to innovate new stuffs to keep this game alive.

There is an old adage I've heard so this might help all of you: "Innovate or die."
    before that the game should be available every where for every one and if you talk about the revenue , then it would earn a larger amount than what they earn right now , if they make a mobile version cuz there is a large crowd of people which play on mobiles.
    Sincerely,
    vohaib37

you don't really think that the game has more expenses than revenues?

maybe I didn't get your point ..............

yes it's a good ideas
    I play with my phone but it's hard to catch 5 stars fish
    Thank you

Se vuoi giocare a fishao sul dispositivo mobile scarica puffin web browser che ti permette di giocare a qualunque gioco del pc

Beh per dispositivi mobili sarebbe molto difficile da usare, pensa un po' con il software come funzionerebbe, io ti garantisco di scaricare questa applicazione per giocare a FISHAO: si chiama "Puffin web browser" e ti permette di giocare a tutti i giochi che vuoi