Thread: The Updates!

The Updates!

We all know this has came to an end No more updates from now After the fishao rod is finished then we will now be able to get an infinite rod thus making us leave this, There are a lot of reasons a lot of ppl are leaving this game, The main of them is lack of updates Nothing is cheap and easy for us F2P The only thing it was made was, Pay To Play ): I would like to suggest to add new updates Like:

Locations
    personal boats or rafts
    300Fc or cheap Infinte rods not much effective
    Easier to earn FCs
    Backyard rader Etc

Thanks for having a look here
    Regards,

giant05

So you mean that after 557 hour spent in the game and a level of 108. After that there is nothing to do?

Start by try to unlock every map in the game. You can also try catch every fish there is in the game. Play some tournaments Find friend and talk with.Try to finish your missions. You always have Herb and your daily quest and much much more..
    There are really much to do in the game if wanted. I mean you have 404 fishes left to catch the first time + 4 areas to unlock. Marshville, The pirate cave, Lost valley1 and Lost valley 2..
    And the game is running in a positive spirit. With a bright future to come

I just hope to see new updates in the game soon! The game has become a little boried because it's very hard, as you said "try to unlock everything and catch all fishes" that's some impossible if we're players that can't buy with money. We have a small chance to advance in the game and it's trading with other players but most of other players trade very expensive thinking only in themselves and not in a fair game. For example if I want to catch rare fishes which I need fish as bait I want to buy shells but players sells them at 12+ each one. My fishcoins, I want to use them to upgrade my line to my last 2 levels which have a 360 and 399 price, it takes me so much time to get them even with a money tree level 20.

I hope new updates where we can find new tree levels at least until 25 so we can have more fun collecting those coins as inversion.
    I would like to see that fishcoins prices (with real money) be lower, maybe that way I can buy some.

Here in forum we'd read some ideas which are very interesting and would be awesome to see them in game (not all ideas that had been written) and you'd answered: "copied on suggestions" but never seen in game.

And it's true, so many players have left the game (those players that had been playing for 2 or 3 years) and new players who don't know enough about the game (for example in spanish server) they have only ruined my game experience as social game.

Hoping to have an answer and listen what do remaining players think...
    My Youtube Fishao playlist (In spanish)
    Geo7:
    http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list...2n0Xvnb8W7fZrW

I have an idea for update, - pets. There will be parrot, dog, cat, hamster, turtle, snake. They will go next to you on all "trips" , it will be only decoration or they can do something special. You can have max 5. and have one in profile (what is main, what will go next to you), it willbbe special and funny. I think its good idea.
    Neokubko.

Quote Originally Posted by djearthquake View Post
    So you mean that after 557 hour spent in the game and a level of 108. After that there is nothing to do?

Start by try to unlock every map in the game. You can also try catch every fish there is in the game. Play some tournaments Find friend and talk with.Try to finish your missions. You always have Herb and your daily quest and much much more..
    There are really much to do in the game if wanted. I mean you have 404 fishes left to catch the first time + 4 areas to unlock. Marshville, The pirate cave, Lost valley1 and Lost valley 2..
    And the game is running in a positive spirit. With a bright future to come

Hello I don't mean I have nothing to do But ranking up is harder till 120, I mean what if there was a location in 100 rank or so on it's taking a lot of time to get in there also It's been a long time without updates
    Regards,

giant05