Thread: Leveling Up!

Leveling Up!

Hi, I just want to say that as your level goes higher, your experience goes high too. This means that leveling up would be pretty hard.

I observed and I don't know the reason why when your level is on 130 or above, the only thing you get when you level up is full energy and this make other players to be disappointed especially players who are on level 200. I know it is not easy to level up except when you fish the whole day and join events or make use of potions.
    Screenshot_36.jpg

My suggestion is I hope when players on this level including me, levels up, please grant us some deserving gifts like Fishcoins (depending on the level), 50-100 energy, decorations, gadgets, baits, rods, and other random stuffs, not only full energy so that we will be inspired and get addicted to pursue the next level. So that, we can say to ourselves that "Yeah I leveled up!" "Wow amazing prizes!" "I will still try to get a new level!" and so that our efforts will be much more worth it.

To be honest, it is really boring when you try to make your level higher and higher but the only thing you get is 15 energy. I hope this will be noted.

This sounds unfair for those players who are now in a pretty high level but for us who are still developing to reach our desired dreams on FISHAO, please grant this suggestion.

Long live FISHAO!

-Christian
    Last edited by christian_cayone; 2 Weeks Ago at 06:52. Reason: I have forgotten to add picture

Quote Originally Posted by christian_cayone View Post
    Hi, I just want to say that as your level goes higher, your experience goes high too. This means that leveling up would be pretty hard.

I observed and I don't know the reason why when your level is on 130 or above, the only thing you get when you level up is full energy and this make other players to be disappointed especially players who are on level 200. I know it is not easy to level up except when you fish the whole day and join events or make use of potions.
    Screenshot_36.jpg

My suggestion is I hope when players on this level including me, levels up, please grant us some deserving gifts like Fishcoins (depending on the level), 50-100 energy, decorations, gadgets, baits, rods, and other random stuffs, not only full energy so that we will be inspired and get addicted to pursue the next level. So that, we can say to ourselves that "Yeah I leveled up!" "Wow amazing prizes!" "I will still try to get a new level!" and so that our efforts will be much more worth it.

To be honest, it is really boring when you try to make your level higher and higher but the only thing you get is 15 energy. I hope this will be noted.

This sounds unfair for those players who are now in a pretty high level but for us who are still developing to reach our desired dreams on FISHAO, please grant this suggestion.

Long live FISHAO!

-Christian
    Hahahaha lodi! Mabuhay mga Pilipino hahahaha!

Level 130 and above - 20 coins or something like that, exclusive decos that can ONLY be attained by leveling up and be placed in COLLECTIONS.
    With a nice and clean game, justice shall be served.

Active ka pa pala marvs? Di na kita nakikita sa English 1

Wahahaha! Nago-open lang ako para sa coins. Para akong kabute: sumusulpot na lang kung kailan gusto! :P

(Wahahaha! I'm just playing to get some coins. I'm like a mushroom: just popping in and out whenever I like! :P)
    With a nice and clean game, justice shall be served.